-26-

Delilah PoV

In my dream, I was surrounded by darkness. When I look up, I see a square of light way above my head. I mindlink Zac.

Where are you?

He doesn't answer me.

"A-anyone there?" I call out. My voice bounces against the sides, and echos back to my ears.

I hear footsteps behind me, but when I turn around, I'm met with more darkness. I close my eyes, trying to think.

Open your eyes, mate!

Zac's voice came through my head, and I slowly unclench my eyes. Something is now in front of me. The figure is tall, and looks to be burnt. My eyes trail up the figure, until I see a face looking down to me. The eyes are red, and there are horns sticking from the top of it's skull.

The fingers are long and pointed, and they reach out for me.

"Our future queen," the voice hisses.

I turn around to run, but I'm suddenly falling.

"Help me! Help!" The last words I scream before I land.

________________

My eyes jolt open, and I sit up in bed. It takes a moment for my eyes to adjust in the darkness, but once they do, I realize I'm in the hotel room. I look to my right, and Zac is sleeping.

I breath out slowly, trying to calm myself. I wrap a blanket around my body then get up and walk over to my phone where it was lying on a side table.

3:13 am.

I walk to the bathroom and close the door quietly behind me. I look into the mirror and examine my face.

My eyes were dark with sleep, and my face had red splotches.

I forgot to wash my face, and I can bet a breakout is about to happen. I turn the faucet on quickly and throw my hair up to the top of head. I grab a bar of soap and then run my hands over it. I then scrub my face, and rinse it. I grab a towel and dry my face, and look back into the mirror.

The redness was intensified, but it's probably only because I'm using a different soap from my normal routine. I sigh.

I sit down on the side of the tub, and let my mind wonder.

Last night.

My hand shoots over my mouth, and I begin to blush.

Me and Zac did dirty things last night. I don't know what came over me. Especially in the shower. I'd never done anything like that before.

I smile at the memory, knowing I could please my mate.

I bring the blanket tighter around my shoulders and stand up. I turn the bathroom light out and open the door quietly. I look over at Zac still sleeping.

I wonder over to where he is, and then whisper to him.

"Zac," the sound was hoarse, so I quietly clear my throat and try again.