-50-

*2 months later *

I pulled Zac toward me on the secluded beach. The past 8 weeks have been filled with nothing but traveling and having a blast.

"We're almost there," I whispered, smiling back to him. I kept my thoughts clear so he couldn't guess what I was going to do.

I could see the little tent about 20 yards ahead of us, so I dropped Zac's hand and started running.

"Delilah!" he yelled after me, but I just kept at it with a smile plastered across my face.

I made it to the tent just as Zac reached me and I smiled at him, out of breath.

"What is this?" he asked and I pulled him inside.

"I have some news...Um I just don't know how you will take it," I said.

"What? Tell me," he whispered.

I nervously went to the back of the tent where there was a sleeper.

"Sit," I said with a smile.

I pulled out an envelope from my pocket and handed it to him so he could read.

Dear my truest love,

Life has been so much better, so much easier, and so much more worth it since I've found you. You make me so happy and I can only hope to do the same. We don't know what the future has in store for us, but what I do know is that I can get through anything as long as you are right next to me.

I have something to tell you, something I just found out a few weeks ago, and this is something I'm so very terrified of but as long as you're here with me, I know I can get through it.

And that something is....

Zac looked up to me when he was finished reading. "What is it?" he asked.

"I'm pregnant," I whispered, not breaking the eye contact we had.

Zac's face did a full 180 as he took in what I just said.

"Y-you're pregnant?" he stood up and walked over to me. His eyes glimmered with tears.

I nodded my head, my own eyes starting to fill.

He picked me up and spun us around, dropping to his knees at my stomach.

"Oh I haven't met you yet, but I love you so much already. Finché la mia anima non muore," tears streamed down his face as he looked up to me.

I smiled. I was so happy.

- - -

*2 month later*

"Move out the way, pregnant lady coming through," Zac said, snaking us through the busy streets of Rome with Tara on his hip.

In four months, we've been to so many amazing places. China, Peru, England, Iceland, Venezuela, Paris, and most recently, Rome.

With two months left until our quickly approaching deadline is up, Zac took the trip planning under his belt.

We were making our way to the boat en route to another place that Zac wouldn't tell me.

Finally making our way back to our transportation, Zac helped me onboard and handed me Tara. "Mommy!" she yelled with excitement.

"What is it little one?" I poked at her belly causing a chorus of laughter to spring from her lips.

"I have a surprise for you," Zac grabbed my shoulders, whispering in my ear.

He led me underboard and through to our little room.