Chapter 5.

Adrianna's POV.

Derek did his little evaluation of our supposed unsub, and everything he said was true about the man however I had more intel than he could ever imagine. "That was great work Derek, everything you said was correct, apart from we don't have an unsub" I said making the team look at me with confusion minus Gideon and Hotch as they knew where this was going before I'd even said anything. Derek scoffed as if I was crazy the others staying quiet wanting to hear what I had to say, but Derek just couldn't keep his mouth shut "Okay Princess, if we don't have an unsub, we have our target we can track them down easily". I started shaking my head "No we can't Pretty Boy as our attacker got out of prison 5 years ago and underwent major surgery to change his face however, some things may still be similar like his mouth, nose and eyes. Our 'unsub' as you guys call him is called Marcus Santini and will now be 56, I think. Garcia, I hate to burst you're bubble but you won't find him under any systems as he, went over to England for his surgery and while he was over there changed his name, bank cards, passport everything. He not the same man I am describing but he is if that makes any sense" these people were smart, but I obviously lost them at some point during my speech. Gideon was now sat in the chair I had sat on now I was stood at the front.

I shook my head saying "I obviously lost you somewhere and I'm guessing it was my last statement. What I meant by it was he is the same man I am describing; however, he will not look like the guy I am describing but he will act the same I can guarantee you that". This seemed to clear things up for them as they were taking notes and doing slight things to acknowledge what I had said. JJ was looking at me as if she was wanting to say something, so I turned towards her to encourage her to ask, "How do you know so much about this guy?" Ahh the question I had been dreading but I stayed calm, trying to regulate my breathing which Hotch clearly picked up on as he moved slightly towards me in his chair, so I needed to answer quickly before he jumped in "I spent some time with this man, long enough to know him more than he knows himself" I said, and it was clearly enough to get them to back off.

Hotch stood up and walked towards me "Do you want to take a break?" He whispered in my ear I shook my head letting him know I was okay and couldn't run away from this forever. "Aside from physically this guy is a sadist specifically sexual sadist as the marks may not be found on the body as he is smart to cover them up and if you find any it's because he wants you to. Marcus is a serial killer." I say pausing "Let's start from the beginning. He took Lila Evans from school saying "Your mummy asked me to pick you up" she's a 5-year-old thinks nothing of it and will move a county or two over somewhere close enough for him to go back to town to see the police scene and the parents. He'll wait a year gaining her trust homeschooling her, giving her everything she wants. After that year he'll move into a house that's for rent not for sale, that's important. He is extremely organized plans everything to a T. Thia is when he'll start to change on the girl, he'll still treat her like a princess, but he'll teach her that him raping her is okay and normal. By now she's forgotten about her parents and family. A week since they have moved, he's done his research knows which 6-year-old he wants, and they will look like Lila. Once he taken this child, he will keep her in the basement, which the house must have unless it has a storm seller or somewhere Lila cannot get to this other girl. Lila doesn't even know she's in the house until he introduces them a week after he's taken her. This is his perfect opportunity to rape this little girl but not allowing himself to reach his max causing him a lot of sexual frustration this may gone on for another week. They've now been in this house for 3 weeks, which at the end of this week he'll have sex with Lila allowing all his sexual frustration out on her". I say with a sigh having to take a minute the team look disturbed they've probably never delt with this level of immorality before, I need to continue though "Lila thinks this is okay, normal even. In two more days, he allows the kidnapped girl to heal as much as possible before he kills her in his signature way of one stab to the heart, it's not very messy, easy to clean up and he holds sympathy for her which is why he kills her quickly. He'll dump the body at a bus stop or in a park somewhere that's easily found but discrete, so he's not caught. He'll then pack up and move to a different house in a different county or state and repeats this process. All the rented houses are signed in different names so nothing is suspicious along with a house where it started that's been bought so it looks like he maintains a Permanente residence," I finished the team looking shocked.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter may be short but there's a lot of infomation.