Chapter 20.

Disclaimer – there is rape mentioned in this chapter along with abuse.

Adrianna's POV.

The animalistic look in his eyes told me I was not going to be safe tonight, like I had promised the team I would be. The song had caused him to snap, which part of it I'm not sure but that to be the trigger. He was pacing around as if he was deciding what he was going to do to me. I was terrified, I felt like I was 16 again. It was when I turned 16 it got really bad, me fighting him just turned him on more, when I reached 17, I'd learnt to put up as little fight as possible I was just making it worse for myself, then what was meant to be the 18th birthday was spent in and out on consciousness because of the beating I had taken the night before, and finally 6 months into being 19 I was saved, and I will be again. I only had to wait until the morning then I would be safe again with Derek, Gideon and Hotch. Haley will probably kill me for worrying her and Jack, I had promised those little girls I would be back to speak to them and be there for them, yet I've disappointed them too.

He had decided on what he was going to do because he was stalking towards at a pace that was more of a speed walk, than a normal walk. I scrabbled away from him trying to put as much distance between us, but it was feeble. He grabbed my hair pulling me up to my feet, my hands going to my hair to try and lessen the pain, but it wasn't working, nothing was. He then smacked the cheek he did reopening the newly healed wound but his other hand in my hair stopped my head from moving so it absorbed the entire hit. Tears in my eyes, some spilling onto my cheeks, causing streaks of mascara to also run down, I definitely did not look attractive.

In my shell-shocked state, I hadn't noticed him dragging me up the stairs me tripping on everyone because I wasn't paying attention. I was being dragged to his bedroom. This only meant one thing and I'm guessing all the toys were coming out due to how much he missed me. I saw him unload the big bag of toys as he called them, from the car earlier. I only hoped he hadn't added to his collection. Being pushed onto his bed and his door being locked so I couldn't get out, I just stared at the ceiling, it was the only thing I could do, if I ran, I would cause myself more pain, If I put up a fight it just turned him on more and cause me more pain. In every situation I was never benefitted, I wish I had Derek with me. Why had I thought that why not Gideon or Hotch they could protect me just as well.

My hands were being tired to the bed posts with rope that cut into my skin if I tugged too much, I knew my legs were next, but he had to take my jeans off first. The jeans were gone however the top remained on along with my underwear. I was pleased, my legs were still not tied but my wrist ropes allowed more movement than he'd normally allow, and I knew what was coming. This would always leave the worst bruises, I heard his belt undo, he was already shirtless, he was in good physical condition for a 46-year-old man, but I was disgusted to even look at him.

He placed a white piece of fabric in my mouth essentially gagging me, the tears still in my eyes, pouring down my face. He flipped me over, so I was on my stomach and the next this I heard was a large crackle and the searing pain on my hindside, he had whipped me with his belt. "I want you to count Adrianna" his voice deep, stern and threatening. "One" I mumbled through clenched teeth; I could taste my tears big blotches appearing on the pillow from fallen tears.

He continued this ten more times until he deemed my ass red enough, I felt tired it took a lot of energy me especially along with crying, I was overwhelmed reliving my biggest fear and all I wanted to do was sleep. He flipped me back over, my backside hurt even more from having the extra pressure on it, tying my ankles to the bed. He climbed over me kissing up my thighs, he reached my shirt scrunching it up in his hands, he then ripped it open, the sound of fabric ripping made me miss punching the bag at the gym.

Two hours later and he had done everything he could possibly do to me, having climaxed too many times to count. My bra and panties have been ripped and tossed onto the floor. Before he had gone to sleep next to me, he had taken the ropes off my ankles and removed the gag, I was trying to undo the ropes on my wrists but was just causing myself more pain. I gave up and slipped into an unconscious state of sleep.