Chapter 47 - Part 1.

This is one long ass chapter, and the POV does change half way through, it's that long that I thought i'd do it in two because I hate reading really long chapters. That is also a picture of Adri's new hair but feel free to picture it however you may like.

I would also like to point I am on 9.6K reads which is amazing considering I didn't think i'd get 1. So thank you all so, so much for reading my book.

Adrianna's POV.

Months later.

I had been gone from my family for months now, I never really kept track of how long because the answer always made me upset. I missed everyone. Hotch, Derek, Zena, the girls and even Spencer's non-stop rambling of statistics and facts. This might have been easier if I'd have been able to talk to them over the phone, but I couldn't and however many ways I tried to come up with to contact Pen, Sam always managed to stop me before I could press the call button.

I was paranoid and Hayley said I was having depressive episodes, or that's what the doctor said after they prescribed me some medication, Paroxetine, it's an anti-depressant, I however had to push that aside for Jack and Hayley. I had to be strong for them, protect them. I was taking loads of photos and home videos for Hotch so he wouldn't have missed any of it, in essence anyway.

I wasn't allowed to go by my name anymore, they stripped me of my identity as well, I now went by Rhea Rosco and instead of my dark brown hair, it was now a platinum blonde/ silver and I'll admit I looked hot, but it wasn't me. None of this was me, running and hiding like a coward even if I was still protecting Hayley and Jack because half the time Sam wasn't even with us.

Hayley had been saying I was too paranoid; I'll admit I know where she was coming from because I carried my gun and badge around with me everywhere just in case they were needed. The US marshal said it was a bad idea, but it was my compromise for not being able to talk to any of the team along with him not being with us 24/7. I had promised I'd keep Jack and Hayley safe and that was what I was going to do.

Jack always asked about his dad, but we just had to tell him the truth but then again, I wasn't completely sure he understood. To him me and Hotch were superhero's because we, mainly being Hotch, save people and put away the bad guys. I had told Jack I don't do that very often, but jack just said I was spiderman and his dad was Iron man, so basically, I was there when he needed help, his accomplice. Jack however, had adjusted fairly well, he missed his dad obviously, but he was doing well with his school stuff at home however, he did Kinda suck at subtraction in math's, but we were getting there.

We had decided to go to the high street today just to get some necessities or Hayley was getting necessities while me and Jack were looking at what superhero figurine he wanted. He already had Captain America - for his dad, Black widow – who he said represented Prentiss, Thor – who was apparently Derek because he was strong, Wanda – who was JJ, he also had a figurine of Iron man – who equaled Spencer because he was super smart. Jack also said he had to get Spiderman for me and that he wasn't too sure who Penelope was yet, and he hadn't really interacted with Rossi all that much to figure out who he was yet. Jack finally found the one he wanted, which happened to be Spider-man, we went to pay and met Hayley outside.

"Took you a long time to pick that one honey" Hayley said to Jack, her hair now dyed brown, it was almost like we'd stopped although you could tell my hair color was fake. Just at that moment Hayley got a phone call.

"Sam" was all I heard her say, it wasn't normal for him to call us, he normally came to us considering that phone calls were a potential breach in security. I was stood staring at her as she looked around, panic arising in her facial features. "What" it came out of her mouth barely audible. "Yes" she was only answering in one-word sentences, which really wasn't helping my guessing game, but something told me wasn't good, not at all.