Chapter 17.

Adrianna's POV.

We had been driving for about 20-minutes and I really needed to pee, but I kept quiet, not wanting to speak he never used to punish me for speaking but the whole time he had been blabbering how much he had missed me and about the fun we were going to have more like the fun he was going to have. He was mumbling about how much he enjoyed seeing me in court besides the reasons for being there "You know I forgive you for going against me in court, it wasn't your fault I know that Gideon bloke put you up to it. You love me, don't you?" Marcus asked I nodded my head "Come on use your words love" he liked it when I talked, he always clung onto every word I said as if it'd be the last. "Of course, Marcus, I'll always love you" I was just saying anything to keep him happy "Sweetpea call me what you used to when you were my baby girl" I nodded, and he accepted that as an answer but what he meant was I'd have to go back to calling him, "Daddy, can we stop off at a gas station I really need to pee and buy a note book to write some lyrics down, I'm still writing thanks to you" that was a lie, I hadn't written or sung or played the piano since I left him, but I knew the only way to get some paper and a pen would be to write lyrics with, he loved it when I sang. "Off course, sweet pea" he dug into his pockets and grabbed some change out for me to use.

He wasn't thinking rationally right now because he was so happy, I'm back with him "Daddy where are we heading to?" I asked trying to take full advantage of what he wanted me to call him, if I used the correct tone and sounded as if I was pleading like a child, he would tell me, hopefully. "We're heading to Ox town, figured we didn't get to finish our visit there" Ox town was where Gideon saved me from, "Yeah that sounds perfect, I miss that house" I didn't, I really didn't but I needed to figure out if that was where we were heading, "I'm glad I managed to get it again and despite everything that went down there and you being taken from me, that was my favorite house."

We pulled up to the gas station and took his change he had given me. I pushed the door open to look around trying to find what I needed while fishing my debit card out my bra. I found pens and a little notebook and walked up to the guy at the counter, to where I found my face on his small TV behind the counter, he looked at me then looked back "Hey are you okay? You're all over the news" breathe Adri, "My life depends on this okay so listen to me carefully okay," he nodded "I'm going to buy these with my card and give you this change, then you're going to give me the key to the toilet while I'm in the toilet do not do anything keep out of his sight, get it?" he nodded furiously handing me the key while setting up the card machine. I walked back to the car "I'm just gunna go to the toilet now I needed the key" I say dangling it from my hand while hiding a single piece of paper and the pen in my sleeve. "Of course, sweetie, take your time" you wouldn't think he was being hunted by every cop in the country. I walked into the toilet and started to write my note,

Dear Gideon, Hotch, Derek, Emily, Spencer and JJ,

Wow that's a lot of names, but Gideon we are heading to Ox town to where you last found me, the house. You guys need to hold back a little wait until it's the right time don't come barging straight in, Derek and Hotch, it will just make him hostile he's determined not to lose me this time. I believe he is mentally ill, Mutiple personality disorder maybe I don't know just know he won't hurt me, but he may if you come in all guns blazing.

Love Adrianna XOX

I folded up the letter not bothering to actually go to the toilet I didn't need it that desperately. I walked out and back into the store "Okay I now need you to call the tip line on there once we have left and tell them I was here and give them this" I hand him the key and note "Thank you" I say with a polite smile on my face.

Walking back to the car I pick up the notebook jotting down some lyrics, so my story followed through and to be honest they weren't that bad. Three hours later we pulled into the house at Ox town knowing the team will be on their way to save me.