Chapter 16.

Derek's POV.

We drove back to the station and I let the Kid drive because I didn't feel like it, while Hotch, Gideon, Prentiss and Lila rode in the SUV. I felt lost and broken like I'd just lost the best thing to happen to me, and I think I had. We pull up to the station and jump out, we had arrived before the others and walked into the station and immediately saw Carla with her family and I felt guilty, she promised she'd come back to talk to Carla. The little girl had taken to Adri and now she couldn't keep her promise because I couldn't keep mine.

Carla saw me and Reid and came running to us "Where's Adrianna? She promised she'd come back" Reid isn't good being put on the spot like this, so I crouched down to her height "In order to save Lila she had to go with Marcus, the man that took you and we are going to do everything in our power to bring her back" I was holding back my tears while she had tears pouring down her face while her parents looked distraught. They knew who Adri had been, so I guess they felt bad for her, "Carla don't worry Adri is smart and knows this man better than any why do you think we were able to find you, she'll leave us clues" it was Reid who spoke, and I sure hoped what he was saying was true.

Hotch and the others came through the door and we all followed him up to the room we were borrowing, I could tell this was affecting him and Gideon it was like their own daughter had been taken again. "JJ, I want APB's, press conferences everything we can get out there into the world, I want Adri's face everywhere, tip lines need to be set up, if someone see's here I want to know" Hotch spoke, rushed he was losing patience along with being worried. "I have Garcia looking out for her card being used, she's also checking security camera's around the area" I replied, everyone nodding there was nothing to do other than wait, we were sitting ducks and I hated it.

My phone rang and I picked it up knowing it was Garcia immediately putting it on speaker "hey baby girl your on speaker" I told her "Okay I found a security camera at the edge of town and managed to pick up her face, they're in a light blue sedan with the number plate 1LP-E85 all I can tell you is he's heading west but that's all I could pick up I'm still on the lookout for her card if she manages to use -" she stopped talking "Garcia talk to me" I said trying to prompt her to talk "She just used it at a gas station half an hour from you guys" then she hung up, we all jumped into action all heading to the SUV's.