Chapter 36.

Adrianna's POV.

I've been staying at Hotch's house for about 2 weeks now, and I've been woken up by Hotch or Hayley at least 10 out of the 14 days him claiming I was crying or screaming. I don't want to stay here because Hotch needs his sleep the job he does is very demanding, and Hayley needs him to not wake up to me screaming. Hotch decided to host a dinner party type thing to introduce the new member of the team, and everyone was coming. Me and Derek had been texting whenever he could and I Hayley had caught me smiling down at my phone whenever he texted me and I feel as if I'm falling for him. Hard.

I was wearing a long-sleeved black shirt with a black and white skirt with thigh high boots. "You look like a badass" I heard Hayley from behind me. I had just popped my hair into a ponytail now that I had allowed the curls, I'd put in my hair to drop. I already heard the team downstairs and Jack playing with Henry, which meant JJ was here with Will. I looked back at myself and decided I looked presentable despite the scabs on my knuckles but nobody would notice.

I walked down the stairs and saw everyone in the front room including the new team member who currently had his back facing me. PG ran up to me and hugged the life out of me "Pen - I – can't – breathe" she let me go and immediately started gushing over how stunning I looked in the outfit I was wearing, JJ and Emily coming up and giving me hugs while joining Penelope in talking about my outfit causing me to glow red no amount of make-up would be able to dim it down.

I said hi to will and then Derek came towards me and gave me a big hug us lingering before pulling away. "How come you always manage to take my breath away princess?" he comments causing me to once again blush, "Don't worry baby, I like when you blush" he kisses my forehead and walks over to talk to the new guy. "It's my favorite Dr. Reid" I say with a smile on my face pulling him into a hug. Spencer's hugs were different they didn't hold security like Derek's or sincerity and love like Hotch's they made me feel normal like nothing was wrong with me.

Hotch pulls me away to introduce me to the new guy who is still talking to Derek with his back turned towards me. "Rossi this is Adrianna Hughs, our personal go to consult" Hotch introduces me. My face immediately dropped. His books were basically the reason Marcus got away with it for so long, if it wasn't for his books Marcus would have made a mistake and have gotten caught. "Hi Adrianna, I'm David Rossi it's nice to finally meet you. I was actually about to contact you about Marcus Santini I've been hoping to write part of my book on him and having talk to you it would give me a greater understanding" he says as if it wouldn't affect me or like it was a normal thing. His hand is held out for me to shake but I just look at Hotch and back to Rossi "I need a drink" I say and walk away leaving his hand where it was and walking up to Hotch's office where I knew he kept the string stuff.