Chapter 26.

Adrianna's POV.

We all stood on the other side of the glass, waiting for Gideon to go into the room. Penelope was even here but I feel like that is because she wanted to hug me to death for giving her an apparent heart attack, she was stood next to me holding my hand, I wasn't exactly a person for people touching me, but I felt like Penelope needed it more than me and I was determined to show everyone I was okay. I mean their profilers I know I'd have to try hard to get them to believe me. I knew I had to work hard to make myself believe me.

Gideon was hoping to make him sweat a little, I remember from the first time this happened Gideon did the interview and all Marcus said was he did it all and was guilty. Never another word, it's all they needed to prosecute him, but Gideon always had questions for him, he never said it to me, but I knew Marcus intrigued him, Gideon never really figured him out. Marcus was really one of a kind.

Gideon walked into the room and took his jacket off not saying a word and hanging it on the back of his chair and sat down. He looked at the file not saying a word, it was an intimidation technique that Marcus knew, and he would wait and wait until Jason ran out of things to do and got bored. It's what Marcus did in his spare times he read books his favorite crime books especially ones written by David Rossi. Those specialized in behavioral analysis, so he knew how to hide in plain sight.

10 minutes have past and their now just staring at each other, neither of them caving. "He does know this isn't going to work, Marcus is getting off on this does he not see that?" I said, I'm annoyed I've just wasted 10 minutes of my life. Hotch nodded and decided to save Gideon by pulling him out of the room. "Gideon it's not going to work. You're trying to intimidate him and he's anything but, if anything he's amused. Hotch go in and start talking about his latest case but don't mention me. And when he says he'll only talk to me get up and come in here" I said, everything in my head made sense but all these people were way too protective and put up a fight before I won and Hotch went into the room.

"Lila Evans, you took her 4 years ago, did an impressive job of keeping her and yourself hidden, I'll give you that. A new girl every month to dispose of like trash, until Carla Davis who we managed to recover from you're home here in Virgina beach." Hotch took a break looking Marcus in the eyes "I will only speak to Adrianna" Marcus simply stated saying nothing more than what was necessary. Hotch did as told him got up and left without a word, leaving a slightly confused looking Marcus at the table.

Penelope giggled a little at the face he pulled. I nudged her telling her to stop but it only made her giggle louder making everyone turn towards her shutting her up immediately, to say she is such a kick ass women superior scare her more than a computer virus. Hotch looked at me silently asking what we do now. I turned to the coffee machine and began to speak "I'm going to go in there with his coffee, Derek will come with me as it will get more of a reaction. See from how Derek acted at the house and in the bull pen earlier he sees him as competition, and he knows he'll lose."

Everyone looked confused before JJ asked the question they were silently asking "Why do you need to take the coffee?" I think they never really truly understood my position in the house to which I don't blame I never really went into detail. "My whole purpose of being in his house was to please him, however that may have been. Bringing him coffee or being tied to the bed posts" my voice quietened down at the end of the sentence, but I still saw Derek wince like he remembered what he walked into this morning.

The coffee finished brewing and me and Derek both walked in. I placed the coffee in front of him while Derek stood behind me as a subtle reminder to Marcus he was there. "Ah, what a good girl, I did teach you well" his voice was sinister and held pride. I sensed Derek tense behind me as he called me one of his many pet names, "However, Adrianna I do not appreciate that you bought a guest with you" him rereferring to Derek.

"I told them I wanted to speak privately but it has something to do with protocol, Marcus" I mumbled, I was trying to build his ego even more not looking into his eyes, speaking quietly giving him respect. "Well dear, I would appreciate if you called me by my proper name" he paused allowing me to say, "Sorry daddy" he smirked thinking I was wrapped around his finger "I also know they sent you in here for information, so for my favorite girl I will answer all of them," his smirk growing as he thinks he's calling the shots.

Derek handed me a sheet of paper with some questions on "Why did you take a new girl every month?" it was a simple question even I knew the answer, I knew the answer to all of these, but they wanted the answers from him not me "Well dear, you see you were constantly changing in appearance and after a month they no longer looked remotely close to you and the fact I got bored. I was contemplating killing you when you turned 16 but then you started to fight back, and you spiked my interest once again. However, when you were away, I truly missed you, I felt like I couldn't breathe" I was not expecting him to tell me that fighting him actually kept me alive.

"Okay, ummm, next question. Why only rent the houses?" I thought the whole team knew this answer it was incorporated into his profile "Sweetie, stop hesitating I will never hurt you. I only rented because they are easier to cover up, no paper trail, fake name landlord doesn't know any difference." I hated the pet names, they belittled me made me feel small and worthless, but I guess that was the point. I had to relook at the list to see that there weren't any more questions.

I needed to ask one of my own before Derek lead me out of the room, I took off the scared well-behaved girl I had been playing my whole facial expression changing which in turn changed his. "Okay Marcus" I said slowly emphasizing his name "Why me out of every girl why me? Why beat me, but then teach me to play piano or the guitar and then rape me after dinner?" I asked hurt leaking from the words none of the team had intervened because I knew they felt like I needed this and, in some way,, I think I did. "Adrianna you were perfection, and I knew you always would be and if I couldn't have you nobody could" and with that me and Derek left the room.