Chapter 35.

This chapter is super short but it's more of a filler.

Adrianna's POV.

I was in the basement with another girl, Lola, I think. I was cold in just my bra and short shorts. I knew what he had been doing to Lola and I knew I was next, like always, the same routine. Something in the air changed as Marcus stormed down the stairs pulling out a small handgun and aiming it at Lola. This never happens. "No, no please don't" I begged trying to spare her life, I must have been about 16 when this happened. He just shook his head and pulled the trigger.

"Adri, Adri wake up" I shot up panting and tears rolling down my face, my throat sore. Hotch had caught me and was trying to calm me down whispering caring words to me. I pulled away and saw it was 2:43AM on my alarm clock. Jack then came into the room and wrapped me in a hug, he shouldn't be awake so I must have woken him up and now I just feel bad about that, "Hey buddy shouldn't you be asleep?" I asked trying to wipe my tears away "I heard you screaming and thought I could stay in here and protect you from the monsters" his innocence was just so pure. "I'd like that buddy, get under" I pull the blankets up and he crawls under cuddling up to me resting his head just above my shoulder.

Hotch gives me a look asking if I'm okay and I nod turning and hugging Jack going back to sleep.