5.5 The Spoiled B*Tch Takes Over the World

Piper was walking out of the Purple-wood forest along with her newly acquired party members. Although she was the only one thinking that way of course.

"Sister Anya, what should we do about that nuisance?" Purple-haired shota asked the elf quietly while staring at Piper who was walking next to his big brother shamelessly.

"Hm, we'll have to see what Yen has to say." Anya was quite weirded out by the blue-haired young lady and she didn't really know what to do about the situation. They had only talked for a little bit so she wasn't sure if the lady was a good person or if she had ulterior motives. She would have to observe her a little more before coming to a conclusion.

"Do you have a wife or a girlfriend?" Piper asked Yen with narrowed eyes. He was walking in front of the group with an emotionless face and didn't seem to be too bothered by her pestering. He kept walking forward and answered, "No"

"That's good! What do you think about me then? I'm pretty, smart, kind, and did I mention that I'm pretty?" Piper smiled and observed Yen closely. 

As expected of the man I am fond of. He is still as handsome as before and he seems to be pretty strong too. 

[Mm, he seems to look more manly this time. Just my type!] PINK thought back to the alien Uncle Cheb and sighed. He was such a fine man but had found another woman.

PINK be careful with your words. Go find another person. Isn't that macho guy, Kyle, to your tastes?

[Yes he is even better! His muscles are so big and he probably has very nice abs too!] PINK looked at the macho blonde guy and laughed like a shy girl

Yen looked at Piper and analyzed her face. It was true that she was pretty. She had the brightest and most clear eyes he had ever seen. He also had a good impression of her and actually thought she was quite cute.

"You've been staring for so long so you must like me, haha! It isn't that surprising since you've liked me for 4 lifetimes already" Piper laughed and held on to his arm. Yen was surprised but didn't show her away since it felt quite nice being close to her.

The rest of the party stared at both of them in shock and say anything. This lady was way too straightforward and their leader seemed to be possessed by another soul! As far as they knew, their leader had never been in contact with someone in a romantic way and always rejected the confessions he got no matter how pretty the confesser was. Did he finally find a person to his taste?

"I don't trust that foxy lady. She's probably up to no good" Vazin pouted and looked at the lady in front with hostile eyes. 

"It actually makes sense now. She was so enamored by Yen's face that she decided to join our party." Kyle said, "There's probably nothing else to it"

"How can her mind be so simple? Who falls in love at first sight like that? She must have bad intentions!" Vazin looked at Kyle with disapproval. This macho guy was all brawls no brains.

"No matter what her intentions are, she still saved us," Anya said.

"Tch, I could beat that snake up by myself if I wanted to!" Vazin said and quickened his pace to get away from these people, but because of his short legs he failed and the others quickly caught up.

"Pfft, shortie" Anya laughed and patted the little shota's head.

The party of 6 walked out of the forest and hopped on a caravan that went back to the capital.

"Since we are a team now, let us introduce ourselves a little more!" Piper was in a good mood and felt talkative for the first time. She had also forgotten all of their names since she wasn't interested before so she had to ask again, "As I said before, I am Breeze and am a water mage. I was thinking of starting a guild when I become an S-ranked adventurer so don't join any other guild meanwhile."