Arc 4 Epilogue

Chris picked up his phone to call Emma. He was wondering what she was doing right now and if she wanted to go out and eat with him. Meals without her were so tasteless.

He dialed her number but no one picked up. He called again and still no answer. He called her multiple times before giving up. Chris started to feel anxious. She could just be sleeping, but what if something had happened to her? Maybe she hurt herself.

Chris was just about to drive to her house when Luke called him.

"What is it?" Chris asked impatiently

"Emma, she, she..." A shaky voice came through the phone

"What?" Chris could feel his chest tighten. Did something bad really happen? The more he thought about the more panicked he got.

"She's gone"

"What do you mean? Did she travel abroad?" He asked hoping that this was the answer

"No, she died" Luke sobbed. He had just gotten news from the police and at first, he couldn't believe it. How could his cute sister just die? But after standing in front of her body, he realized that he would never be able to speak to her again.

"Ha, you're funny" Chris let out a laugh but his hands were shaking and he could barely stand up. 

"... They say she was murdered. I can barely recognize her. Please come" Luke understood Chris's feelings. He knew how much they loved each other. They would always go to work together and eat together. They were like inseparable newlyweds.

Chris hung up and fell down next to his car. He tried to breathe but it was like a big stone was stuck in his throat. His hands were shaking as he grabbed the handle to stand up. No! He had to go see her. They were probably just lying. Luke always liked to make stupid jokes.

Chris drove to the closest police station and saw Luke standing outside with tears staining his face. Chris ran up to Luke and grabbed his arms, "Where is she, Luke?!"

Luke pointed to a room with tears all over his face. Chris walked to the door with a heavy heart. He looked at the door handle and suppressed the tears that were about to flow. Slowly he opened the door and saw a body covered by a white cloth.

He went up to the body and closed his eyes. The body is not Emma. It can't be her. They just got the wrong person. Emma wouldn't die without him. She knew how much he loved her so why would she go and leave him all alone?

He uncovered the cloth and a pale face came into sight. Her face was scratched and bloody but it could still not hide her beauty. It was the same face he had looked at every day. The same face that used to laugh and cry with him. Chris fell down and grabbed her hand. He held her hand to his face and cried, "How could you?! You can't just go like this! We still need to marry and have kids. How am I supposed to do this alone?!"

Chris hugged her and cried, but no matter how hard he hugged her or how hard he cried, she didn't say anything. She just lay in his arms lifeless.

He only left when Luke dragged him out. He was at home but he couldn't remember how he came back. He grabbed his phone and looked through their photos. A photo of them eating burgers, a photo of her laughing, a photo of him when they walked in the park, a photo of them holding hands, a photo of her kissing his cheek. There were so many photos of them, but even when staring at them continually she didn't appear.

Suddenly, he got multiple messages from his social media mentioning Emma. He went on internet to see her name on the headlines of almost every newspaper. He clicked one of the articles and read the title.

[Popular actress Emma murdered by another actress in cold blood, video]

He scrolled down and opened the video they were talking about. His beloved was sitting on a chair in an abandoned building with injuries everywhere. He saw how the other woman in the room grabbed a knife and stabbed Emma repeatedly before throwing her off the building.

He looked at the scene with cold eyes as tears ran down endlessly. His beloved was murdered by this ant. How dare she!? How dare she murder his love?! She deserved death.

Chris drove to the police station again. He saw all the reporters outside blocking the way. He shoved them aside as he strode into the building. In the corner, he saw that disgusting woman sit with a big smile, "You dare smile?!"

Before anyone could react, he had already grabbed the police officers gun and aimed it at the woman's head and pulled the trigger. Her brain splattered on the floor and surrounding objects and it was only now that the officers started moving.

Chris cried with a smile, "I got revenge for you so you're coming back now right?"

The officers grabbed his arms and pushed him to the ground, but he didn't care, "You're not coming back?".

His smile faded and he brought the gun to his head whilst struggling from the officer's grip, "Then I guess I just have to go to you"

Another gunshot was heard.

The memories of her flashed in his head. Her bright smile outshone the fear of death. In his life, he had never seen anything more beautiful than her smile. He had never loved anyone more than her. He had never lived for anything until he met her so what was the purpose of living when she was not here with him? He will go to her so that he could once again be embraced by the light that is her.

###

The whole world was shocked after these events. Emma was murdered by another actress. Chris murdered the actress, and then he shot himself. In just a day, the two big stars were lost from this world.

Their fans were all crying and mourning over their death and the world was moved by their love story. Chris loved her so much that he would do anything for her.

Luke lived in agony after losing his sister and his good friend. His biggest regret was that he could not finish the trilogy. After a hundred years when technology was more developed, they could finally make the last movie using CGI. The final movie was about Emma's and Chris's life. The trilogy became classics that people thousands of years from now on knew of. Their love story was well known by humanity and often used in storybooks.

They may have died, but they still lived in the memory of many

###

[Woah, how touching! You used him but he killed for you, aren't you ashamed? Anyway, you managed to be a bitch this time as well. You didn't do as much this time but framing someone for murder is a very bitchy thing to do so you managed to meet the quota]

"Heh, almost forgot about that" Piper said. She almost cried watching what happened after she died but she couldn't let PINK see it so she held the tears in.

[Sure... Anyway, is there anything you want to learn? I have three options:

Magic

Swordfighting

Wrestling]

"Obviously magic" Piper picked. Magic was so exciting, "Let's go then!"