1.10 Bitch in a Business World

Today was the day were Piper would hold a secretary selection. Piper did have very many secretaries before but she really hated them. They were very dumb, they always wore revealing clothes (if they were women) and they always did everything by themselves since they underestimated her.

Piper thought that if she had a large selection then it would be much easier. She would invite a few capable people and let them do whatever they wanted. The people would probably show their real selves when the CEO "wasn't" there. That's what Piper wanted. She could eliminate all the incapable people. 

Piper kind of regretted inviting Amanda. She only did it in the beginning since she wanted to give her (AC) a second chance but now she (PG) didn't care about her (AC) at all.

"No one will suspect me now" Piper smiled satisfyingly at the mirror. She wore a pink dress that looked like it belonged to a child. No one would think that the child-like person would be the CEO, right?

"Let's go" Piper grabbed her bag and got into her car. When she arrived at the company building she saw a lot of people outside trying to get inside. To come to the selection you had to show a card or else you would not be able to get in. There was bound to be people who tried to get inside anyways.

"I forgot my card at home. Can't I come in?" A woman shouted in dissatisfaction

"No." The guard answered.

Piper looked for a few seconds before showing her card to the guard. The guard saw her card and let her in.

"Hey, you!" The woman grabbed Piper's wrist and shouted at her face

"What?" Piper frowned at the small pain in her wrist.

Really too fragile, ah

"How can you have a card? You must have faked it!" The woman grabbed Piper's wrist harder.

"Please let go" Piper stared at the woman with anger. Her wrist really hurt.

The guard who saw the conflict dragged the woman away.

"Stop! How can you do this to me!?" The woman yelled as she struggled.

Piper just gave a small nod towards the guard to show her thanks. She grabbed her wrist and examined it. It was red and you could see the woman's handmark

There are really crazy people out there...

Piper walked in and went to the selection room. There were already a lot of people inside. Some were chatting with each other while others were sitting quietly for themselves. When they heard the door open they all looked towards Piper's way but then they went back to their business.

I can already see a few people who will not be fit to be my Secretary.

Piper looked at the woman who basically only wore a bikini and then at the man who was touching another woman.

Piper felt disgusted but then she brushed it off and went to a corner to sit. The door soon opened again and everyone looked towards the door including Piper.

It's her

Piper rolled her eyes. All the others were speechless though. Amanda wore a black, sexy dress that reached her knees. She also had makeup that complimented her dress. The women could not help but feel jealous and the men were drooling.

Amanda smiled like she was enjoying their gazes of envy and lust. She looked around the room but then she saw Piper. Her face went dark in an instant. "How can that b*tch be here?!"  Amanda was very shocked but then she went back to her smiling face. "So what if she's here? I will be the winner"