3.16 The Bitch and Her Shameless Prince. End.

-Mo Fan's memories-

"Big brother!" A very small kid said as he tried his best to run to the disappearing silhouette of his big brother. As he was just a small kid, he had a very hard time running without falling.

"Little Yi?" The "big brother" questioned as he looked back after hearing the sounds of a shouting child.

"Big brother!" The little kid smiled brightly and jumped straight into his big brother's arms. He felt the figure getting stiff but he didn't care and hugged tighter while burying his head in the boy's chest.

"Little Yi," The boy said with a slightly angry tone, wanting to get the child off of him.

"What's wrong big brother? You always hug me back. Why are you not giving me a hug?" Little Yi asked as he pouted. He felt that something was very strange with his big brother today. Before he would always smile and laugh, but today he looked so sad and mad.

"Little Yi, go home before your mother scolds you" The boy ignored the question and cast a cold glance at Little Yi before looking away. For some reason, he felt incredible disgust just looking at him. The thought of him being that woman's child utterly disgusted him

"But I want to see Auntie YueYue" Little Yi crossed his arms in protest. Big brother is so stingy! He only wants to say hi to auntie and then he will go home.

"Mo YiMin. Go home"  The boy stated as he stared at his half-brother. 

"Okay! Big brother is so mean! I hate big brother!" Little Yi stuck his tongue out and huffed before walking away with fast steps. As he was walking he accidentally lost balance and fell, but he got up quickly and ran away to hide his red face.

"Big brother is no longer your big brother." The boy whispered as he stared at Little Yi. He sighed and walked back to his rundown courtyard.

He quickly changed his clothes to black ones and waited until night came. He already had everything planned. 

When the sun started to set, he ran off to Qi Liang's courtyard where she lived with Little Yi. He stealthily jumped around on top of the roofs and stopped when he was above Qi Liang's study room where he heard voices come from. He removed one of the tiles and looked inside where he saw two of his half-brothers and Qi Liang talking.

"Mother, did you really get rid of that bastard's mother?" One of the boys asked. He looked to be around 18. His name was Mo BoHai and he was the eldest son of Qi Liang.

"Ah-Hai, mother took very good care of it. Now you probably won't have to worry about that little bastard" Qi Liang laughed as she looked at her two sons proudly. One of them would definitely become the Emperor and by then she would get a lot of power.

"Big brother Hai, don't you know our mother? She is so smart, of course, she got rid of that woman" The other son named Mo BoJing said as he laughed. He looked extremely similar to Bohai and this was because they were twins. BoJing was younger than BoHai by 3 minutes.

"Heh, now we only have to kill that bastard and we will have fewer contenders for the throne" BoHai smirked as he thought about the bright future awaiting him.

"That will be easy. He's just a 10-year old stupid child after all. He also has no one to protect him" BoJing said as he laughed.

Mo Fan who was looking at them with cold eyes let out a small cold grin and jumped down from the roof and made his way to the entry of the study room. Let's see who would get rid of whom, shall we?