1.4 Bitch in a Business World

Today was the day of Marcus' grandmother's birthday party. The day were Piper would completely slaughter Amanda.

"Piper, William, do you have every thing?" Mommy asked while walking in her high red high heels. Piper Green's mommy was very beautiful and sexy unlike Piper Green who was beautiful and cute.

"Yes mommy!" Both of them shouted at the same time.

"Oooh! My William is so handsome tonight! Mike, we can say hello to our future daugther-in-law" Mommy said. Mike was the name of Piper Green's dad.

"Indeed sweetheart." Mike answered

"Piper, let mommy see you too" Mommy looked towards Piper Green's bedroom door.

"But Piper is afraid that Piper is too ugly" Piper said.

"No my Piper will always be beautiful" Mommy said.

"Okay!" Piper opened the door and all the people froze. Piper wore a baby pink dress that reached down to her ankles. It wasn't puffy like her other dresses, it was straight and lady-like.

She also curled her blond hair and put on some light make up. She looked like a real princess

"Piper you are so pretty! Like a fairy" William ran up to Piper and admired her.

"Mike, it looks like we can say hello do our future son-in-law too" Mommy wiped her tears from happiness.

"Yes, sweetheart" Mike hugged mommy and wiped his tears too.

"Mommy and poppy are so childish! Even Piper doesn't cry anymore!" Piper pointed at her parents.

"Let's go now" The family of four went to the expensive car and made their way to the party

###

"Marcie, you promised to break your engagement with her today" Amanda looked at Marcus who was sitting next to her.

"Of course, baby. How can I marry a scheming b*tch like her?" Marcus kissed Amanda on the forehead.

"Marcie stop, what if someone sees? We're at your grandma's party and you're still engaged!" Amanda playfully hit Marcus.

"Yes, m'lady" Marcus stopped and laughed happily.

"Who's that?"

"Wow! She's so pretty!"

"I want her to be my wife"

"Husband, I am your wife"

"Not until you're as pretty as her"

All of a sudden a lot of whispers broke out. Amanda and Marcus were curious so they looked towards the door.

"Isn't that Piper?" Amanda said disbelievingly with a raised voice, making everybody hear her.

"Piper? Piper Green? The Piper who's engaged with Marcus Johnson?" All the people exclaimed in shock.

Mommy Green and Poppy Green had prevented the news of Piper Green hitting her head so no one knew that Piper was stupid except for the Johnson family. The others only knew of Piper Green because of her engagement with Marcus Johnson.

"Mommy, why is everyone staring at me?" Piper walked closer to mommy.

"Because you're beautiful" Mommy said to Piper.

There was one person who stared at Piper more than the others- Lawrence Walker. "So I was right coming to this party. Pipes how dare you get engaged to another man?" Lawrence thought while staring at Piper. He seemed to have forgotten that he had no right to get involved with Piper's business. If she was married or not, it was not his business.