2.4 The Alien Bitch

Piper was currently sitting on a bench with uncle Cheb. They were chatting happily

"How does this taste?" Piper asked as she gave Cheb a lollipop

"Sweet" Cheb licked it once and said, "Definitely something only for kids" He added but he still ate it happily

"What about this?" Piper gave him another candy.

"Sweet" Cheb put it in his mouth and chewed but his actions stopped when he felt something. A dangerous glint could be seen in his eyes, "Can you feel it?"

"Yeah" Piper's smiling face went away. She was annoyed.

Piper looked towards the place where she felt a special energy. She saw Leo standing on the road looking at them.

"This stupid boy comes and interrupt my candy eating time. Does he think he can make it out alive now?" Piper clenched her fist. She hated people interrupting her. Interrupting her sleep. Interrupting her breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Interrupting her when she's watching movies. Well, you get it.

Cheb gave Leo a murderous stare as he ate his candy the same time as he licked his lollipop.

Leo was not afraid though. He knew they were the same as him but he thought that no one could ever get stronger than him. He was sure that he could beat them both easily.

Piper stared at Leo without blinking. She activated her hidden antennas, "Do you dare fight me?" She gave him a telepathic message

Leo was shocked. He didn't see her open her mouth and he still heard her say something. "What is this"

"It's telepathy. Oh wait, I guess a noob like you doesn't know what it is" Piper smirked, "Telepathy is from the greek τῆλε, tele meaning "distant" and πάθος, pathos or -patheia meaning "feeling, perception, passion, affliction, experience". Telepathy is the purported transmission of information from one person to another without using any known human sensory channels or physical interaction. The term was coined in 1882 by the classical scholar Frederic W. H. Myers, a founder of the Society for Psychical Research, and has remained more popular than the earlier expression thought-transference..." And so Piper's very long lecture about telepathy continued (A/N: Lolol I just copied from Wikipedia xDDD)

Leo only reluctantly listened for another 2 hours before she finally stopped.

"That my dear is telepathy" Piper nodded for herself, satisfied with her lesson, "Now back to the topic"

"Finally! Couldn't you had said this before starting that 2-hour speech about telepathy?" Leo cheered in relief

"Do you dare fight me?" Piper cracked her knuckles. She was already prepared for a fight making her question meaningless

"If you were already set on fighting, why did you bother to ask?"

"Come at me," Leo said out loud which made all the people look at him strangely.

"Can't even use telepathy, tch, tch, tch. Such a noob" Piper clicked her tongue in disappointment, "I thought you were something since you're the crown prince or whatever but I guess you're just trash"

"He's not the crown prince..."

"Let us fight up on the rooftop" Piper looked at the tall skyscraper as she sent another telepathic message to Leo.

Leo nodded this time since he didn't want to embarrass himself again. Piper used her alien powers and teleported to the rooftop. She could teleport but only a short distance. She couldn't use her powers at the prison because they used weird stuff to prevent her from using powers. That's why she didn't teleport when she was at the prison

Leo just stared at her in amazement. He thought that they were going to use the elevator or stairs. He didn't actually think that she would teleport. He couldn't teleport so he just walked to the skyscraper and went up with the elevator. Cheb also followed since he lost his powers.

"Didn't that take a 100 years?" Said Piper who lied on the ground, "Maybe I should tell you about teleportation too since you might learn something from it. You might also learn how to teleport yourself"

"Teleportation is the theoretical transfer of matter or energy from one point to another without traversing the physical space between them. It is a common subject in science fiction literature, film, video games, and television.

Since 1993, energy and particle teleportation has become a hot topic in quantum mechanics..." And so another 2-hour long lecture was held.

"Do you get it?" Piper looked at the both of them but saw that they were dead asleep, "Wake up guys" She kicked them lightly to wake them up

"Do you want to hear it again since you fell asleep this time?" Piper asked with a devilish smile.

"NO!" They both shouted at the same time

"Then shut up and fight me" Piper looked at Leo with disdain. She had put her time and effort into that lecture but they both fell asleep. Uncle Cheb, she would forgive but this little man, she would absolutely not forgive

"Come at me" Leo stood up and went into a defensive stance. He was 100% sure that he would win. Maybe the girl could teleport and use telepathy but that didn't matter. He was going to beat her tiny little *ss

Leo charged at Piper but Piper did nothing and just let him hit her

"Ah!" Piper made a face that screamed "agony" a little bit too much, "That was so strong!"

Piper was of course only acting and made sure that she overreacted. Leo knew this so he stared at her with anger.

Leo hit her again and again but the more he hit the more his hand started to hurt. In the end, his hand became bloody and the skin had peeled off. "It's like hitting a f*cking log!!"

"Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn" Piper yawned while looking at Leo as if he was an ant, "It's better that you stay on Earth. You would die a 100 times in space with that strength" She mocked.

"Shut up! I'm just getting started!" Leo had in fact used 100% of his strength but how could he ever admit that.

And so another 2 hours went on with Leo punching Piper which had no effect.

###

"How much is the clock, Uncle Cheb?" Piper asked Cheb who was sleeping happily on the floor.

"Dunno 22 something" He answered with no energy in his tone

"D*mn this is the time when I have fun. Can't stay here anymore" Piper said. She, Alex and Cheb would always meet each other at this time and play poker, drink beer and talk sh*t. 

"Kiddo, I gotta go," She said to Leo who was drenched in sweat from the bottom up. His punches had now just become something like a small pat.

"Not yet!" Leo said while charging a very slow fist at Piper.

"Don't care" Piper slapped away his fist and he ended up flying a few meters, "Being an alien is totally awesome" She whispered.

Then she and Cheb left while Leo was lying on the floor, half dead

###

"Guys you are so late!" Alex said to Cheb and Piper. He really liked them and sometimes he couldn't help but wonder if they really were aliens. He always brushed off that thought soon after.

"Sorry. I met an annoying bug" Piper smiled as she sat on the floor while taking a beer can. She took out a card game, "Let's play poker!"

"This time I will win!" Alex said with determination

"Please, you have lost every single time!" Piper laughed

"You aren't any better than me" Alex mocked.

"..." She had indeed started to get worse at this game. Even stooping as low to be on the same level as Alex.

She glared at Alex one more time before looking at her cards. In the end, Cheb won again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------