4.3 The Pretty Actress and the Director

Today was the day of "The last" movie premiere. Piper had been waiting for this for such a long time and could barely contain her excitement.

"I have to go to the movie premiere soon" Piper muttered while dressing up. She wore a bright red dress that showed off all of her curves. She also had some light makeup and red heels. She took out the curling iron and curled her hair.

"Aya, this face is a piece of gold! Truly pretty" Piper exclaimed while pinching her cheeks. She looked at the mirror and stared deeply into her eyes. A sad expression suddenly appeared.

"It seems... I have forgotten how I used to look" Piper smiled bitterly. After countless years of traveling through different dimensions and possessing different faces, she had almost completely forgotten her own face. Every time she thinks about it, all that appears is a blur.

"Haaa, well nothing I can do about it" Piper slapped herself lightly on the cheeks to cheer herself up. She had no time to think about the past.

"I should go now" Piper grabbed her bag and went outside after switching off the lights. She stood outside her apartment for a while before she saw a black car.

"Em, hop in" The window rolled down and you could see the woman inside. She had blonde hair and blue eyes. Her face was not breathtaking Beautiful but it was extremely pleasant.

"Mm," Piper Went up to the car and sat in the back. She looked at her manager and gave a silent thumbs up. She had never realized how pretty her manager was before.

"Excited?" Kara asked.

"Yes," Piper answered. Most people would think it was a lie because her face was dead cold. No hint of emotion at all.

"En, me too!" Kara chuckled. After working with Emma/Piper for a while she had realized that Emma wasn't cold and unemotional as she was made to be. She just didn't express her emotions that well and was just like any other young girl out there.

###

"We're here" After driving for half an hour they were finally at the Movie Theatre. Kara Went out of the car and opened Emma's/Piper's door and helped her step outside. There were a lot of people and reporters standing outside of the building ready to take pictures of all the celebrities coming tonight. She could also see some actors standing on the red carpet having pictures taken of them.

"Ah, look! Isn't she the main actress? Emma Anderson?" One person shouted which caused everyone to turn their heads. They all were super curious about this Emma girl since she had never before acted in a movie. The reporters started to take photos as Piper walked down the carpet with her manager behind. Piper smiled as she felt nostalgia hit her. 

Now we're talking.

Piper stood in front of everyone and posed to let the paparazzi take photos of her. Everyone looked at her in awe since she was extremely beautiful this night. Her dress was not that revealing but they all felt very seduced for some weird reason. 

"I heard she's a newbie and yet she got the main role. She must've used some weird tactics" Someone whispered

"Well, it's not weird considering that the movie is a low budget movie made by a no-name director"

"Then why are so many people here? I thought it was because the director was famous"

"Ay, you stupid. Can't you see that? It's David Hunter! He's a part of the cast as a supporting role!"

"Eh? David Hunter? But why only a supporting role? Shouldn't he be the main lead?"

"It's because the director and he have a history so David did him a small favor," The guy said as he slapped the back of his friend's head. He is so dumb