After Piper Green's Death

Lawrence stood there at her grave with no emotion in his eyes. They were dead.

When Piper died it was like he had died with her. He didn't want to accept the situation at all

He wanted her presence, her smile, her laugh, her scorn but he couldn't now that she was gone.

Only he stood at the grave. The others had left since long ago.

Piper's parents were just also shocked. They never thought that the daughter they doted on so much would just die. It was too sudden for them.

They wished that they had said goodbye. Bobby was also sad. He lost his only sister and a great best friend.

His sister's death from brain damage made him make a decision. Bobby became a very famous neurosurgeon. He wanted to save people so that no one would end up like his sister.

Mommy and poppy were always very depressed but they had to get over it for their son and grandchildren. Of course they never forgot Piper

Lawrence never got better. He got worse by the day. His friends and family all tried to cheer him up but it didn't work. He felt like he had lost his sun so how could he be happy?

As Lawrence grew more depressed he started to have thoughts. He wanted to meet her and the only way he could think of was to go where she is.

In the end Lawrence took a pair of pills and killed himself. His friends and family all sighed at his death. They had expected that this day would come.

When Lawrence died he found himself in a strange room.

"Haah... My poor pitiful child. You loved her so much" A female voice rang out with tenderness, "Don't worry I'll give you a chance to meet her once again"

Lawrence glowed up the moment he heard that he could meet her, "Really?"

"Yes, you should thank that ring. If it wasn't for it then your soul would've left for the after life"

Lawrence looked at his ring and kissed it, "This time I'll definitely make you fall in love with me"

And then he disappeared.