4.5 The Pretty Actress and the Director

Belle's actions were now known by countless of people who repeatedly came to her social media to scorn her. Belle, the "culprit" of this, was forced to stay at home and accept these wrongful accusations. She had not done anything at all! It was all that scheming b*tch from earlier!

The scheming b*tch though was just happily eating away. She didn't give a sh*t. But what she did care about was the upcoming audition. 

Piper licked her lips and put on a jacket before driving away to the audition location. She couldn't wait to get the role and once again act. Just thinking about it made her smile. She arrived at the location and greeted her manager. Kara as a manager was the one supposed to drive Piper, but she was once again busy. Not really the best manager but Piper thought she was cute so it was okay.

"Emma, you're here! I'm so sorry I couldn't pick you up again" Kara said with a guilty expression, "If only the company didn't give me so much work" She muttered.

"It's fine," Piper said before sitting on a chair. Her audition number was 12 so she'd be fairly early. This was good for Piper since she could go home early and rest and do some work.

"Are you not going to read the script?" Kara asked while looking at all the other candidates earnestly reading the script over and over again.

"It's fine," Piper waved her hand slightly before closing her eyes, waiting for her number to be called. Kara just looked at Piper a little bit worried but then remembered that she was very talented so it probably didn't matter that much.

After almost an hour it was finally Piper's turn to audition. She stretched her arms a little before walking into the room.

"Hello, introduce yourself," One of the judges said.

"Emma Anderson, 19" She answered with a deadpan face. Chris who was sitting next to the judge got a slight shock. Emma Anderson, isn't that Lucas sister? Then doesn't that mean she and the pretty lady are the same people? What a coincidence!

"Mm, you can go ahead and read which scenario you like" The judge nodded and said. He quite liked this lady. She was pretty and humble but he was worried about her stiff and cold personality. Will she really be able to act out the hot-tempered princess in this film?

Piper lightly coughed and fixed her emotions. She was not Piper or Emma now but the princess "Zelena Littlewood". The female lead in this movie was the daughter of a general named Zelena Littlewood. She later married the fourth prince, Felix Mirena of the Mirena Kingdom and they both went through a lot together and loved each other but sadly they had an unfortunate end and died together.

Piper told the judges what scene she would act out and asked one of them to read out the lines of the other party. The person acting out the other party was Chris

-Acting-

"You, aren't you scared?" Chris, now Felix Mirena, asked with a shaky voice. His beloved was about to die. They both were about to die together but she only smiled back at him sweetly.

"Scared? No. I have a handsome man who loves me right next to me. Why would I be scared?" Zelena smiled as she looked at Felix, the man she loved more than anything and anyone else in the world

Felix looked at Zelena with sadness but couldn't help but feel warm when seeing her carefree smile like she was not being executed but instead taking a walk in a flower field. He really couldn't win against her. She was always this kind of unafraid person. Always jumping into dangerous situations without caring.

"May the execution commences," Another judge said

"I will find you and treat you even better in our next life," Felix said whilst staring at Zelena with loving eyes

"You better" Zelena gave a brilliant smile before shutting her eyes

-End of acting-

Piper snapped out of her role and looked down at the floor with slight sadness. This scene was too familiar. She had wanted to forget about her past lives but it seemed like it was impossible after all. Piper took a deep breath and looked at the judges.

"Mm, good, very good," A judge said and the two other judges nodded in agreement before writing down some things. They were very surprised on the inside. That cold person actually turned into a completely different person. There was no trace of it being an act. It was like it was real.

Chris looked at Piper with unreadable eyes. When he acted out that scene with her it seemed familiar. As if he had been in that situation before. His heart also felt unbearable pain. 

Piper slightly glanced at Chris and made up a plan in her mind. The sooner she finished her mission, the better.

"You can leave now. We'll come back with the news later by mail" The judge said as he gave a big smile. This girl would undoubtedly be chosen. She wasn't acting like Zelena, she WAS Zelena. It also seemed like the director had a good impression of this girl.

Piper gave a nod before leaving with her cold face. The people outside had thought she failed miserably because of her cold expression but only Piper knew that the role was 100% hers.

###

Piper read the email she had gotten from Chris and smiled happily. The role was hers as expected. Piper laughed a little bit and closed her computer but then she suddenly got an idea. She opened it again and wrote a reply to Chris

- Thank you. Would like to treat you to a meal. Grateful.

, Emma Anderson-

Is what she wrote before sending it and she got a reply unexpectedly quickly. Like it hadn't even passed 1 minute yet. Piper read it and chuckled evilly. Her plan had succeeded. A meal with Chris was now booked at 18.00 tomorrow. Soon she would reveal his deepest and darkest secrets one by one.

"Hehehe" Piper broke out into a fit of evil laughter that sounded throughout the apartment

PINK who was currently looking at her host through the computer screen: My host has gone crazy help!!!

And Chris who was sitting on his bed was no better. He looked at the emails between him and the pretty lady before chuckling like a crazy fanboy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys send help! My Wattpad is in Indonesian and I don't understand a shit! I've tried to change it in the settings but it keeps staying in Indonesian! Do I have to learn Indonesian now?!?!

And btw sorry for not posting. My old computer was taken away and I had to wait for my new one to arrive before I could write. I despise writing on my phone since I get constant spelling mistakes plus I don't have my grammar program on my phone so it becomes full of mistakes.

But now my computer is here and now I can write. I also don't have any tests at all for 3 weeks (Yay!) now so I can write a lot more than before. No more studying :D

Well bye, love ya

-Yours Truly, Martinissss