5.1 The Spoiled B*tch Takes Over the World

Piper once again opened her eyes after transmigrating. This time she was laying in a big, fluffy bed. She was in a very big room with European-styled furniture and decorations. It looked like something a noble would live in.

"PINK, go over the plot for me," She said as she sat up.

[You are now Blair Castelle, a spoiled daughter of the duke in the kingdom of Etren. Blair has a twin sister called Briar. At the age of 5, they went through the Magi aptitude test to see which Magi they had. Blair got classified as a lightning type, the rarest and strongest Magi. Briar, on the other hand, got classified as a water type, the weakest of all the Magis.

After the test, Blair became more spoiled by her parents and admired by the whole empire. Briar was shunned and made fun of because of her Magi. She lived in the shadow of her brilliant sister. But as they grew older they realized that they couldn't do any spells of their respective Magi. It is later revealed that Briar was in fact a lightning type whilst Blair was a water type. The examiner had mixed them up during the aptitude test.

Briar is ecstatic and the 2nd prince, Jasper starts to notice her. He hates Blair and eventually finds a way to banish Blair from the kingdom of Etren. Blair cannot live on her own and has a hard time surviving outside of the kingdom. She later starves to death while her twin sister has a grand wedding, becoming the kingdom's most beloved princess and grand mage.

Your mission this time is to become more powerful than the kingdom of Etren and show the people that you are still the most brilliant star in the continent]

"This sounds fun. I can finally be a wizard'!" Piper laughed. As usual, she went to the mirror to inspect her new face. Blair was very pretty. She had shoulder-length hair the same color as blue topaz. Her eyes were big and shining golden color. Piper was quite satisfied this time as well. She heard a knock on the door and said, "Come in"

A girl around 16 walked to the room. She had the same face as Piper, but her hair was longer and her eyes were silver and not gold. She said in a somewhat haughty voice, "That magic crystal father gave to you should belong to me, no? You, a water mage wouldn't really have any use of it, would you?"

Piper almost laughed out loud seeing her new twin sister. A week ago this twin of hers was walking around with her head down and she could barely muster up the courage to speak, but now that she learned that she is a lightning type, she goes around acting like a queen. Piper looked at her and decided to show her the difference between an amateur and a professional.

"Are you sure? With your talent it will just be wasted" Piper went to her drawer and took out a big white shining crystal, "This was given to me so it's mine. What makes you think you can take it?"

"Blair, you can't use it anyways so why not give it to me?" Briar felt angry looking at her sister. Her whole life she had been suppressed by her and she finally felt free when she learned the truth, but how could Blair still go around acting like she is the queen when she is nothing more than a stupid water mage?!

Piper smiled before crushing the crystal with her hand. Small pieces of crystal fell down to the floor and began losing their luster. She brushed off her hand and said, "I may not be able to use it, but pigs can't either"

Briar shook from head to toe. Her whole life she had never gotten a magic crystal that big and bright. She could only look at them from afar and envy her sister for having so many. How could she just crush one and act like it's just a cheap stone from the streets? Doesn't she realize how many people would die for just a piece of this crystal?

"You think you can go around and act all mighty just because our situations were reversed? Let me tell you, even if I'm weaker than you, you can never beat me. You're still just a coward who will forever live in my shadow" Piper patted Briar's head as she pushed her outside, "Go and ask dad for crystals if you really want some. Don't go around acting like a thief, stealing from others"

Piper closed the door and sat on her couch to further study the world she was in.

This world had mages, swordsmen, archers, elves, monsters, and basically everything a generic fantasy world would have. There are 6 continents, Emora, Reez, Kaoh, Ahan, Ngun, and Azien. She currently lived in Etren which was located in Emora. Etren is a kingdom inhabited by humans. The kingdom was one of the more powerful on the continent.

Almost every human is born with an affinity for one of the different Magis. There were 8 types of Magis; earth, air, fire, water, lightning, wood, dark, and light. The latter four were rarer than the other four. Most people would say lightning is the strongest due to its destructive force and attack power whilst water is the weakest because it can't do much damage. That's why people with the water type were looked down upon.

Because of the many monsters and demons on the planet, there were many people who became adventurers. Adventurers would take on missions and kill the monsters for money. Many people went to academies before becoming adventurers. The kingdom of Etren had one big academy training your skills; The Royal Academy of Etren. To enter the academy you had to be either extremely talented or nobility. Briar and Blair both attended this academy as mages.

"Hehe, water the weakest they say?" Piper chuckled as she reviewed the information in her head, "PINK, did you know that humans are about 60% water?"

[Yeah...?]

"How can water possibly be weak then?! I can literally kill someone by just freezing the water in their body or boiling them like eggs!" Piper said as she felt power rushing through her whole body. She had never felt so OP before.

[I think you have to have extremely good control of water if you want to do that. Blair could never train her water magic since she was taught lightning magic. You can probably only  be able to move a water drop before you reach your limit]

"... Never have I seen such a joy killer as you" Piper felt unhappy with PINK

What have I ever done?! I'm just saying the truth! Why are you harder to satisfy than before T-T

"Anyway, I have thought things through. I've decided to leave this kingdom as soon as possible and become an adventurer. Then I will create the world's greatest guild and everyone shall know of my name" Piper smiled creepily. She would take over the world!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you guys for still sticking with me :')). I rarely post but I am trying (trust me). I'm a highschooler now so it will be harder for me to write since I will have to study, but once in a while, I will. 

High school is harder than middle school :')). I picked the hardest high school major/program and I'm gonna have to study sooo much to get the grades I want and you know I love procrastinating. Well, thank you guys and bye!

-Yours truly,

Martinissss