4.11 The Pretty Actress and the Director

Piper went into her apartment and bid goodbye to the man standing behind her. She was quite tired from filming all day but she was in a good mood. Embarrassing that little Bella or whatever was very fun. She must do it again later.

"Remember to sleep early," Chris said as he watched the back of the prettiest person in the world.

"I know" Piper gave him a smile before locking the door. It was actually quite good to have a boyfriend, even if it was fake. You get free rides, free food, free presents and you were spoiled way too much. He was like a sugar daddy. A super sweet, sugary sugar daddy.

[Bleh, can't believe he likes a gold digger like you. He has been scammed] PINK felt slightly repulsed. Her host was focusing on the wrong things. He gave her endless love but she thought of cash.

"Haha. Well, I must take advantage of it while I can, right?" Piper felt like she did nothing wrong. She never asked for anything from him. It was he who offered up everything so it would only be right to accept, no?

[... Well anyway, I have a mission for you now] Originally she wasn't going to give Piper a mission but she was in a bad mood now.

"What is it?"

[New mission! You must become a worldwide famous actress, but being an actress is tiring so isn't it better to rest forever?

Mission: Become famous and then die

Reward: 3500 points

Failure: -100 000 points]

"PINK, you're kidding me right?" Piper said dumbfounded

[Nope, get working]

"So I'll spend so much energy becoming famous and then I have to die? This feels like a slap in the face. What's the point of being famous if you can't even enjoy the privileges that comes along with it?!"

[Guess your points will end up in minus then]

"... Fine. I was already famous before. What's so hard about doing it once more?"

"And dying? Hah! That's soo easy. I've died 4 times. I'm basically a master now" Piper drank a glass of water with determination before going to bed.

###

After a few months, the movie was finally done. The second lead had been replaced because Belle kept making mistakes (who's fault could it be?) so Piper was sad that she couldn't bully anyone. Otherwise, the filming went smoothly. The only thing disturbing was Chris's and Piper's PDA (public display of affection).

"You did well," Chris said, looking at Piper's sparkling eyes.

"Mm (obviously, who am I?)" Piper bid farewell to everyone before leaving the restaurant. After celebrating the finishing of the movie, she was tired and drunk. She just wanted to sleep.

"You're so weird," Chris said with an entertained expression.

"... I thought you loved me" Piper felt sad being insulted by her fake boyfriend

"No, I mean that you're different. Why are you so cold but so not cold?" Chris found it hard to explain, "It's like you're acting as a different person"

"I dun wan be exorcised" Piper swayed back and forth walking to the car. She was quite drunk so she couldn't see anything clearly.

"Why would you be exorcised? It's not like you possessed someone" 

"Wah! How did'ya know?" Piper looked at Chris with her mouth agape, "Actually, I'm a ghost"

"... Is so sad... I just died and now this evil demon force me to do horrible things." Piper looked at Chris with watery eyes. She looked like she would burst out crying any moment soon.