Chapter 15c: New Top 10 (2)

I decided to do a third part to "New Top Ten since it's was getting kinda long and in about a week, I'll try to have the next chapter out. 😋 All of you have a great week!!! 😁

Percy's Perspective
     Jackson and I were holed up in his room of the dorm. He really wanted to go see his brother's match in person, but his head was pounding. He couldn't handle the alcohol he had last night and I had to force him to stay. Luckily it's live on tv.
I was excited since I knew there's just about no one who could legitimately defeat Obsidian. He's going obviously the coolest Hunter in the world!
I still thought about what me and Brittany talked about a while ago. It seems like this could work out n my favor. Though, I can't tell Jack about it...

While I couldn't tell him about the opportunity Brittany was giving me, I did tell him way I got in trouble at school. It seems like he still reeling from that story, as well as the hangover. 😅
His trembling arms squeezed slightly like he would lose me if he let go. Don't worry, I'd never leav- "What the heck!!?" I stood straight from out of his grip. The television showing something unbelievable. "Obsidian!! Don't take that!! Kick his butt!!!"
I had to let out my excitement somewhere and Jacky was the closing thing to release my frustrations. I couldn't contain my need to shake his delirious body as the World-Class had taken many attacks from a lightning-fast staff. I couldn't even make out most of the movements from the monitor and it made my emotions boil over even more.
It took I had to squeeze the life out of my boyfriend instead of treating him like a rag doll. The anticipation was crazy when all of a sudden, the attacks ceased and a barrier was put up.
From above Obsidian was a flash that went right past the shield as if cardboard. The debris hid the black Wolf as Crisp emerged and was readying his Encoder for confrontation.
Something I thought I'd never see happened... Obsidian took initiative and launched himself at the High-Intercontinental.

Crisp's Perspective

     I felt no resistance after breaking through his defense

     I felt no resistance after breaking through his defense. Damn! I feel like he's going to take this a bit more seriously. Once I felt my body tremble, I regained my composure and stood ready with my staff.
     A black, burly mass came rushing in an unexpectedly efficient way. The momentum he came at me was astounding; the giant black mallet he created had bashed into my chin and flung me up into the air.
     His jump matched how I flew into the air, a colossal sword was formed and swung down with incredible force. My Encoder was able to block the assault, but the force had knocked me back down to the ground. He's gotten a bit faster, but if this is all he's got, I'll be of the Highest-Intercontinental Class. With that will come benefits of money as well as more information as to what the hell is going on with the Demons.

Caleb's Perspective

     I need to make sure that bitch isn't deviating from the plan

     I need to make sure that bitch isn't deviating from the plan... I need her to help get rid of blue-hair.
     "Hey, Brittany!" I gave a slight smile, but inside I was contemplating killing her. Does she know? No, there shouldn't be any definitive proof... and my power should affect judgement, so it should be fine. Just stay cool...
     "How's it going!? I just find it weird that you're not cuddling up to Jackson at the moment. What's going on there?" Depending on the answer, I'll have to get rid of you and hope I don't have to reveal myself.

 What's going on there?" Depending on the answer, I'll have to get rid of you and hope I don't have to reveal myself

     "Don't worry, I had told him about it. He said they had plans but we scheduled to go to the actual Demon Realm tomorrow. Jackson should still be affected by the alcohol even then and will still be tired from overexertion. I'll take care of it."
     I was surprised. Master Azmoth will praise me for helping with this. 🤤

Obsidian's Perspective
     After being drilled downward by a sword, he still had defended enough for a bolt of lightning to escaped his outstretched finger. The oversized sword was reshaped into a large mallet in which I spun my entire body to block the incoming attack as well as build up power for a strike right at him.
     Of course, he was able to dodge. Though it seems like everything is going according to plan. 😏 After filling to the side, debris from that downward slam rose up like a smokescreen.
     After his reckless roll on the ground, he somehow went right above me. I quickly created some throwing weapons from darkness to toss lazily in his direction, causing him to use his Cypher to transport him to the dissipating debris caused from Crisp's onslaught before.
     My body trembled as a smile cracked on my face. I haven't had a lighthearted sparring match this exciting in a long time. 😄
     My body became feverish in my emotions as I steamrolled through the thinning cloud. The Wolf-Fox had other ideas... using his Cypher to try and get behind me using the visual obstruction. Luckily, I had my right eye open for just this occasion.