Chapter 19: Knives at Each Others' Throats

Finally!!! Got these three chapters out!! I wasn't feeling well for a couple weeks until I really got sick these past couple of days. 😓 But I'm feeling a lot better now!!😁 And, "No, it's not COVID." Hope you like it, there's a bit of a cute part near the end. ☺️

KeShawn's Perspective      My cobalt fur was standing on end in anticipation, as four of our members began stacking up

     My cobalt fur was standing on end in anticipation, as four of our members began stacking up. This feeling was in complete opposition to my calm face and crossed arms.
     Little Ally seemed to be raring to go against Ryu while Lister was pinned against Little Ollie on the other side of the large room. It was more than surprising when I saw he had enough to lead him into fighting. Dang it - I'd rather not get in the middle of such powerful forces...
     The tension was heightening ever more until I saw a mark on Ryu's face begin to glow. All four of them became incredibly focused on the person in front of them. As soon as they were about to move, glowing rope began to grapple around all of their necks and were slammed into the ground.
     I had to stand up and stop all this madness. "You four idiots go into complete disarray once one person is gone." Usually, Sidcy is the one who calms everyone down... 😓 I turned back to everyone at the white, glossy table. "If there is ever, anymore fighting, I will end it - you understand!" Almost everyone in attendance nodded furiously as a sigh of relief escaped my mind.
     "You think I'm scared of you - you piece of shit!!?" Lister will just not stay down. I will never understand why he keeps going.
     He began to lift himself off the floor, struggling against the force my ropes put on him. That's insane!! Even the three others can't do that and two are World-Class!!
     "I'm gonna show you that you're mistaken in thinking you're the boss of me!!!" He charged right at me as I freaked out in my head.
     "Magister Spell - Heavy Reversal."

     With my Encoder still trying to force him down, a dark orange Magic Circle appeared right under the crimson giant, and he was thrown onto the ceiling as if gravity had reversed for him

With my Encoder still trying to force him down, a dark orange Magic Circle appeared right under the crimson giant, and he was thrown onto the ceiling as if gravity had reversed for him. "I'd suggest you stop what you're doing ya dumb bitch."
"Noah!!?" He snarled. "What - protecting your uncle!?"
A snort came from my eldest nephew. "Of course not. If you had continued, he would've knocked you the fuck out, and we don't want it escalating anymore, now do we?" He gave off a sassy look at the red Wolf-man smashed into the ceiling, before he finished his thoughts. "Anyways, can we get on to the second point of this meeting. When are we going to bash some Devils!?"
"Are you an idiot?"