Chapter 7c: What Happend Percy!!?

Chapter Configuration: Big sad, reminiscing, and 'what did you do!!?'

Jackson's Perspective
I was at home studying to configure my magic into attack sequences. Even though I'm now a Thunder-user, I'm still horrible with attack magic. I can do it, I just can't open the right nodes correctly so it doesn't come out all that well.
     My family made sure to have me at least be a Fighter, but I can't even get that right... I remember when we moved to Aloska. I was eleven and mom had just relapsed a few months before. She tried to kill Jade before he was even born. Dad had stopped her and took custody of both of us due to 'insanity'.
     I always hated that reason... insanity!? I still remember Sid's cries as a kid. Every time I look at him, I remember and I hate him for it. He took it all on for me and what did I do to repay him? Nothing. Nothing except not trust him and cause him even more grief.

     A stray tear had fallen from my eye as I remembered the time my mom, older siblings, and dad went out to travel parts of Europe. It was great. Alabaster gave Sid some coffee while he was sick and gagged for a full minute, all the while, everyone laughing, including him. Dad had snorted out milk after trying to hold it in.
     He was right, it wasn't all bad.
     I had snapped out of my trance and continued practicing with Thunder Magic. I was excited since I had been invited into a program for gifted Magic-users aiming to become Hunters. Apparently, there has been a surge in encounters with powerful demons and the higher ranking ones coming over to this side.
Why I was so excited, was that I could fight with all my abilities. I've always had to suppress them since we were always in a city or school. Only Adriya has seen what I can do and it's not even at full blast. I'm gonna show my family that I'm capable of fighting on my own. I won't be the baby anymore!

After a couple hours, I began to worry. Percy still isn't back? My classes end earlier than his, but he's usually here by now. Especially since it's movie night. I was planning to pick a horror film.
     He hates them, but he always clings to me tightly, so it's a win-lose in my favor. 😈
     I tried calming down. I'm sure he's just running late. Or at the store. Or talking with someone.
     I began lamenting on when we met to clear my mind...

     He looked so dreary, like a cloud hanging over him and he had just excepted whatever happens

     He looked so dreary, like a cloud hanging over him and he had just excepted whatever happens. But I knew I saw a bright light beyond it. Might be a bit cheesy, but I loved trying to find it.

     When Antonio was about to beat on him, I thought that I'd save this kid

When Antonio was about to beat on him, I thought that I'd save this kid. I was so freakin hype like I was in a tv show or something. I was gonna swoop in like a hero and have Percy fall in love with me.
     That, and Caleb was probably going to beat the absolute shit out of the tiger. 😅
     Even after all that though, Percy didn't grab onto me, or really acknowledged our relationship. I found that very intriguing. I'm mean, not to brag, but lots of girls (and guys) have drooled over me ever since Middle school. I love a challenge and him denying me just pushed me to try harder than ever before.
     I went to train by myself a little more than usual and tried setting up outings with everyone.

     Caleb was being his typical asshole self. It seemed like he actively tried getting in our way, but at the same time, Percy was trying not to get involved and asked Caleb to help... Was I in the wrong..?
Either way, I still find that moment when held him close and he jolted towards soft pretzels to get away very... hurtful. I'm sure he didn't know, but 'soft pretzel' means a bit more to a canine than he might know, so I can't blame him. But dang, that was the point where my confidence and zeal began to fade.
It wasn't all bad though, I quickly regained my confidence when he squeezed me on the rollercoaster. ☺️
And don't get me started on the Encoder Ceremony. I put a lot of time and effort into that and if it didn't work, I may have just given up.
After that, I just couldn't stop thinking. What if  we never started dating!!? It was like an agonizing torture chamber I put myself in but I was interrupted with multiple footsteps from out the door. Even with my headphones on 'cancel' I could discern Percy's beat anywhere. 'Speed of lighting' didn't do me justice as I raced from one side of the luxurious dorm to the front door.

Percy's Perspective
Ashamed wasn't the word to describe it. The worst thing is that I'm not worried about what my parents think when they get the news, but about Jackson.
I was escorted by the school's Head Guardian.

     This rabbit might not seem like much, but to be a Head Guardian and of such a prestigious college is no laughing matter

This rabbit might not seem like much, but to be a Head Guardian and of such a prestigious college is no laughing matter. I experienced it firsthand today. I could tell that even with my exponential growth thanks to Ms. Jackata, I stood absolutely no chance against Mr. Halt.

Jackson's Perspective
     I opened the door to discover Percy with The Idiot Hunter. I was stunned since he never really leaves the school unless something pretty bad happens. That, and the Hunter HQ finds him troubling to deal with so they don't send him out anywhere. I heard Mr. Halt botched up the mission to take out the dragon in China, thankfully they were able to chase it off though.
     "Yeah, Jax, you need to reign in your boyfriend. He's causing trouble at school and I'd rather not have to talk with him again. I'm not one for punishments, but I'll have to if something like this a happens again. And Percy, the principal will be meeting with your parents since they are paying for your tuition."
     He said a buttload of stuff then jumped off to where I couldn't see. "What happened Percy?"

     I can't wait. 😃 After a couple more chapters, I can put in some more cute, innocent chapters. ☺️ The stress between these characters is killing me, 😫 but I'm also trying to get more character building for some stuff that's gonna happen later. I feel so bad for the people who were just looking for the standard furry love crap, 😓 but I'm not actually into that. 😅