Chapter 10: Excitement

Noah's Perspective

     "Dang it, Noah!! Who's at the door!!?"     "How should I know, John!??" I reacted out of haste and I hated that I was being disturbed while thinking on what was mine

"How should I know, John!??" I reacted out of haste and I hated that I was being disturbed while thinking on what was mine.
"Shit!! Sylph!! Get this place looking great!!"
A glowing green fairy began to float around his head and squealed, "I'm not your maid!! You owe me a lot for this one, you two are disgusting! All this gorgeous house and you can't even find the decency to clean up after yourselves!!?"
A pastel green wind passed through the entire house, picking up all the plastic forks and takeout trays and even our dirty clothes. As I looked through the eyehole, I saw fucking Sid out there. Oh shit!! I look horrible!! 😨
The mist gave off a pleasant scent that permeated everything and even fixed up my fur. My mini-meltdown was quelled as I unlocked and opened the door. "Hey, can I come in? It'll only take a sec..." Just hearing his voice gave me 'good' chills.
     "Hmm, yeah, of course, we were about to leave anyway, so great timing if it's quick." I wonder what he wants... DAMN, now he's got me all excited.

Obsidian's Perspective
"I just wanted to say I'm sorry for how I acted at the meeting - punching you like that. I don't know what came over me-"
'Why the hell are you apologizing to this piece of shit!? You should let me take control and beat his ass!!'
'Why would I ever trust you!? And beating people up isn't the only way, now stay silent!' I focused enough to shut that voice down, but my pauses seemed out of place, so I need to come back quickly with something else... "Ah, it's been a while, John!!"

John

     "Yo, Laplace's Demon

"Yo, Laplace's Demon."
     Haven't been called that in a while. 😅

Noah's Perspective
     Sidcy had paused suddenly, but I think he was just caught off guard by my idiot of a brother.
     "Well, I just wanted to face you and say sorry. I hope we can still be friends?" He bowed in sincerity with his aura completely down, an Aloskian sign of respect when one wants to show remorse through defenselessness.
     "I won't except your apology-" His little puppy-dog face was priceless as heaved me with his body still bent over. "Unless you give me a hug.~" His face lit up. "Don't worry, I'm not mad, I've done some pretty horrible things to you..." I had a regretful look on my face as he ran up to me and wrapped his muscled arms around me.
     Mine followed as I stared at his giant ass, wanting to grasp them and take ownership of them right then and there - when I heard him give a deep inhalation through his nose, I almost lost control. No Noah!! I must take my time and I must pace myself. Soon, I'll have him back on my solid, throbbing-
     "Okay, well I have things planned. I'll see you two later, have a nice day!"
     I watched those cheeks as he basically skipped away. I can't believe he walked right back to me. All I need to do now is get rid of Adriya... and maybe even Alabaster. Those two are easily the biggest obstacles for my plan, but how to do it? All I know, is that I will make that bitch crawl back to me. 😤
     My younger 'twin' called out from the kitchen, "What the hell kinda horrible plan do you have in mind?"
     "'Horrible'? I hope you're not planning on interfering..?" My magic made clear that I would hesitate to take him down if he was going to be in my way.
     His eyes rolled. "Of corse not - our Bro-Code keeps us from telling others our secrets and to not interfere. But we also must share basically everything. And I don't have a death wish, I may be a High-Intercontinental, but I'm not of the Highest-Intercontinentals, so I could only stall you anyway."
     I immediately calmed down like there was never a problem. "Hey, call Crisp. I need me some entertainment." My tongue ravenously licked my lips as I couldn't restrain myself any longer.
     "There's the phone right next to you - you call." I threw the phone and used a bit of Gravity Magic to make it hit him in the head with a small 'thud'. "Damn, man. Why you such an asshole... you better share."

     "Oh yeah, Crisp knows I love big ones

     "Oh yeah, Crisp knows I love big ones. Always fun to hear them moan and push back." 😈
     "I-I'm right here you kn-know?" He stuttered. He knew what was coming next, not his first rodeo here. "H-here's my license for prostitution and my l-latest test. I need you both to-"
     Interrupting him was needed since I needed relief NOW. "Yeah, yeah, yeah. Express STD/I tests, we know, get in here!!" 🙄

Jackson's Perspective

     "Damn yeah!!" I was so exited! We were going to finally be able to go out as semi-pro Hunters! This is only reserved for those with extraordinary abilities and are typically for those who manage to somehow get close to Covenant-Class or highe...

     "Damn yeah!!" I was so exited! We were going to finally be able to go out as semi-pro Hunters! This is only reserved for those with extraordinary abilities and are typically for those who manage to somehow get close to Covenant-Class or higher in college. "We gonna get our new license!"
     I was dancing down the halls with strange looks all pointed at our group as Cindy elbowed me in the gut.

     "Stop making a fool of yourself!!" I held my stomach in a grimace as I waddled towards the office of the Principal

      Percy stepped in, "Let him have his fun, he deserves it." ☺️

     These last three chapters I'm doing super late, so I'll check them over at a later date. Sorry for any major mistakes in advance. 😅 How do you guys feel about Noah? And what happened with Percy getting in trouble before? Maybe you'll learn later. 😋 Hope you guys continue reading, it'll be Obsidian's insanity-free for a while, bye!! 😁