Chapter 5b: Trip to Texas Hotel (2) ☺️😈

Dang, I have to help with moving and there's just sooo much to do!!! 😫 I hate moving and moms go crazy at this time. 😖 I hate being yelled at... but I understand the stress too. I'm under stress to see if you guys can piece anything together about the future of the story and the relationship between some of these characters have 😋 (not exclusively to these 3 chapters).

Cindy's Perspective

     "Cindyyyy!!" Lightning's giant head was right next to my face while I was playing Battle Bots 4 on my phone

     "Cindyyyy!!" Lightning's giant head was right next to my face while I was playing Battle Bots 4 on my phone. "You need to eat something!!"
     I shoved his brown, bowling ball-head with my elbow. "How many times have I told you not to do that when I'm chewing on gum!?"
     "Ugh!! But you're always chewing on gum!!!" He had that whiny voice that I actually find cute - but he doesn't need to know that...
     I could feel it as I started a tangent, "Yeah, it's the new flavor of 'Boom Bubble'! It's called 'Watermelon Coaster', and let me tell you, it's freakin a-maze-ing!" 🤩
     "Can I have some?" He reaches over to my pocket in which I swiftly smacked it away. He pulled back sharply and began rubbing his hand.
     "And how many times have I told you not to reach in my pocket!?" I cooled down a bit - but just enough to finish my fan-girling. "It's one of the limited-time flavors, sorry, but I need as many as I can-"
     I could see his moping face as he carried in dramatically. 🙄 "Don't worry, I brought plenty of other kinds." I dig into my pink, glitter bag and dumped out truck loads of gum packs onto the table where we all sat.
     Percy spoke up, "Isn't it a bit early to be chewing gum?"
     My withered heart just broke at that moment. "All the time is gum-time!! Take that back you heretic!!"
     "Okay, okay, calm down. It's just you're not eating breakfast with us..."
     "I don't eat hotel food. My body has hated it ever since Lightning and I got serious."

     His golden eyes shone like the day we met

Yeah, I'm not gonna rethink that day. 🤦‍♀️ But I cant deny how everything about him glowed like a super-perfect slab of gold. And I like a guy who can cover me easily. I actually hate using blankets and have him wrap around me.
     While I was lost in my thoughts, he quickly grabbed me and gave me a deep kiss. He always talks about Jackson and his magic, but there's no way this wasn't electrical. ☺️ And someone just had to ruin the moment...