Chapter 7a: Time With My Moron

It's starts off with Nox's POV, but only for a very brief moment, before getting to Percy and Jackson. ☺️ I tried getting rid of as much suspense as possible, so enjoy. 😋

Nox's Perspective
     I'm not sure what's going on, but Caleb has been giving me the creeps lately. The worst part is, he's partners with Brittany, probably the most dangerous person due to her intelligence gathering. Whatever, I'm sure it's nothing.

     I'm in Magic Theory 3 along with Jackson and Percy. They seem really invested in this class, but I'm just in it because of my parents, Feti and Drake Stapellia. Well, more my mom than dad I guess...
     I see Jack and Percy cuddling in the corner while listening to Dr. Orchid's lecture.

     I actually really like him

     I actually really like him. He's super nice, smart, loves music, and lets not forget, hot.~

Percy's Perspective
Nox never seems to enjoy this class. Which is weird since he always aces magic-based classes. I'm not sure what kinda natural talent or education he had, but it's doing wonders in this metaphysical, jumble of symbols.
Jackson's head is down on his desk looking bored. I'm scratching his head while taking notes. He likes this class but hates sitting down for it. While Dr. Orchid is a great teacher, I feel that the subject itself is just not as colorful.
"Okay, so how do we apply the concept of Magister abilities into Magic? Anyone?" He had that 'teacher pause', where he knows no one knows the answer. "Well as you know, using the 'α' (alpha) dimension, or in the past, the 4th dimension, we can introduce the concept of space itself and energy, which in turn brings Magic..."
Not to be rude, but he went on about how energy can't truly exist without particles, the δD can't without the 2nd, and ωD co-exists with the 1st and all that stuff for almost two hours, I was ready to snore aloud. It all got thrown into the air after a while.

After class, Jack and I went out for lunch. Just us two. I love the time we spend together. I'll be honest though, Aloska was amazing!! It was nice and cold outside while cozy inside, and the people were great and friendly. It's cooler than usual in Miami, 70*F, but it's not comfortable in normal setting... Luckily I'm an Ice-user. 😅
     It's great since he cuddles with me at night, and I love how he huddles to me when we go out, even though this temperature isn't all that hot for him.
     We went out for more ice cream, where he decided to go with a different flavor from his usual bacon ice cream...

     Roaming around the city, soaking up the gleaming sun as fog layered our skin with added protection, though it did seem to make Jacky's fur frizzy. I laughed so hard before he noticed and tried to frantically frisk himself down. Obviously, that only made it worse, like he was an inflated balloon dog.
Freaking out, he accidentally smeared some of his ice cream on his shirt. The white sweetness was mixed with tiny pieces of chocolate. Taking a finger, I wiped some of it off and took a taste. A strong, peanut butter odor was present and it had such a smooth texture. This is why I love that place. ☺️
I made sure to tidy him up and help fix his frizzed hair.
Such a relaxing and serene day. Our troubles seemed to be wash clean as we headed to the library for a short study session.

"Hey, Percy."

     "Oh, great to see you, Evan

"Oh, great to see you, Evan. How's it been?"
His warm and constant smiling always helped ease me, but now it's just comforting. "You know, same old, same old. Just working on books and reading."
Jackson's head cocked away from me as his left arm went from around my shoulders to his lap. "Are you a Hunter? I can't tell..."
"Ah, you must be 'The Great Jackson'. Percy has told me a lot about you." I blushed crazily as Jack brushed up my hair a bit. "But, no. I'm not interested in fighting. That seems so terrifying with monsters on your case." He laughed a bit before carrying on with his dramatic body movements as he speaks. "Most people think these clothing are weird, but I only wear them on DnD nights. Percy joins in as well, after hours of course."
"Oohhh, that's where you go on Wednesday nights.~" He nuzzled up to me as heat was radiating from my flushed cheeks. "But that's not exactly what I'm talking about - there's something with your magic..."
"I see!" His dramatic moments stopped after he zoomed over to us in excitement. "It's rare for a person to be able to tell, but I'm actually a Spirit-using Magister!"
Jackson's eyes lit up. "Really!?"

     The Head Librarian came over, with his intense face and presence

The Head Librarian came over, with his intense face and presence. "Library, silence," he said as he left, large boots not making a sound.
"Sorry, about Mr. Granite," Evan chuckled. "He's really nice, but takes libraries very seriously."

We all had a bit of fun for a few minutes before Jacky and I had to rush back to our separate classes. Jacky is just so cute when excited. 🥰

I may post one or two more chapters later, depends on stuff. Hope you liked this chapter though, bye!!! 😁