Chapter 18.5: Please Dont Kill Each Other...

KeShawn's Perspective

     "Huh!!? Why are you laughing, got a problem!!?" Lister shoved himself from his seat

     Ryu's laugh slowly quieted down as he wiped a tear from his eyes. "Of course not. It's just that you're the only one saying what you truly think and getting to the point." He gave off his usual cold smile. "Though, I think that's a bit of a reach, we should probably detain him until we can figure this out."
     I began to speak my piece as I was becoming irritated, "I-"
     "Shut up you piece of crap!! I still can't believe you're Aloskian, you have no care for anyone else!!"

Obsidian's Perspective
Even though it was getting late, I knew that they probably had another fight at the meeting. 'Sigh.' "At least I don't need to worry about anything as long as Uncle KeShawn is there. He is the strongest Hunter in the world..."

He and Raibushi are my dad's best friends, so we call them uncle. Though Uncle Hiro actually is dad's older brother.

Hiro

     To be honest, he kind of scares me

     To be honest, he kind of scares me. He's always intense, but he's a lot like Josiah, he has an adorable soft spot. ☺️

"Hello?" A small voice called out. "You okay?"
"Yeah, of course, Bel. Thanks for getting me out. What's going on?"
"Well..." he started telling me how he knew about another Devil taking Percy and distracted him to steal him back.
And that's how I now have him...
He began casually telling me what he wanted, "You need to use one of your scary abilities to makes sure no one knows what actually happened."
"Scary? I didn't have any scary powers."
He just rolled his Grey eyes, "They're scarier than any of mine."
"Well, that's not true. There's that last form you hold onto, right?"
His usual, almost sleepy-like, face flipped to being flustered. "You know about that too!!"
All I could do is laugh as I grabbed Percy's unconscious body from a portal Bel created. "Of course - we are two halves.

Keshawn's Perspective
After trying to say what was on my mind in response to Ryu's argument, I couldn't find a good place to speak...
     "Shut up you piece of crap!! I still can't believe you're Aloskian, you have no care for anyone else!!" Ally seemed indignant and Ryu wasn't helping.
"Ah, yes. I forgot that the almighty control freak is the one who needs to be preaching to us."
They just went back and forth and I didn't get a chance to say anything... Well, this is getting annoying...
Lister just couldn't keep his mouth shut, "Huh, getting rid of a threat as fast as possible is still the best way to go. But whatever. You losers have just all been hypnotized by the manipulative bastar-"
"Don't speak." A hand was placed seemingly calmly on Lister's wrist.

     I could tell that little Ollie was getting uncharacteristically enraged

I could tell that little Ollie was getting uncharacteristically enraged. The grip on the massive red berserker was increasing rapidly and Lister still was oozing defiance.
     "What? Don't like me telling the truth? You guys can't live without the guy. You've got him doing a bunch of paperwork and access to all different types of operations. Then, you all have too much of a connection to him, you're blind to him playing you all!"
     "I believe Oliver told you to shut the hell up, and I'd advise you listen."

Hashiro

     "Hashiro, not you too

     "Hashiro, not you too. I expected more."
"Animals like you have no business being disappointed." A sharp growl was heard as Oliver's grip never ceased. "I might tease him a bit, but saying that about him is a line I won't let a brain-dead behemoth, like you, cross."
I continued to sit quietly and expressionless. This is getting a bit heated. I don't like it when they fight... And the government officials didn't seem to even try to intervene, if anything, they may want us to be at each other's throats.

Crisp

     Crisp chipped in with his knuckles under his chin and elbows supporting his head on the table

Crisp chipped in with his knuckles under his chin and elbows supporting his head on the table. "Yeah, also, we're in America. Innocent until proven guilty. You'll need evidence to put him in jail."
"Of course, another sympathizer. What does some default-winning orphan have with him? Didn't he choose some cybernetic freak to take out of a foster home and train, instead of you? Why are you on Obsidian's side?"

From then on, it just devolved into chaos. Lister can't keep his mouth shut and now everyone's on edge. With the last comment, even Hakuri couldn't help but jump in. And now, we have a fight on our hands. Please don't kill each other...