Chapter 11: Bringin' the Fam

Jackson's Perspective
"What the hell!!?"
"Mind your manners."
I stubbornly apologized, "Sorry, Principal Morningstar..."

Principal Morningstar

     "Sorry to say, but all of your families decided against it

"Sorry to say, but all of your families decided against it."
"But we're adults! They have no say!!" I yelled.
"Mr. McKnight, calm yourself. True, typically that would be the case, but not only are you children relying on your family for tuition, but we are in an odd time. High-level demons are somehow, and for some reason, breaching into our realm. Not only that, but specifically your family McKnight have gathered the others and told them about the increasing threat, sorry, but with high agents from the HQ, I cannot allow you children to go anymore."

Percy's Perspective
Jacky looks... pissed. I hope this all blows over... My phone started vibrating and checked to have found my parents leaving me a message to come back home. Really? Not great timing you guys. I could feel Jackson's fumes as he trudged with our group.

 I could feel Jackson's fumes as he trudged with our group

"Sen-Jackson..." Jacky leered into Tyler's eyes. "N-nevermind!!"

     Jackson's been a bit of a baby on this topic but said he'd behave at my parents' house, and I trust him

     Jackson's been a bit of a baby on this topic but said he'd behave at my parents' house, and I trust him. "Hey dad!" I saw my dad rocking a bit of a beard. Before, it was well shaved but still there, so he looked a bit more intimidating. Now it's fuller and he looks more welcoming.
"Hey there Percy!" You're mom's on an emergency in the Demon Realm.
My eyes began glittering in respect and aspiration. "What's the real Demon Realm like? I've only been to the corrupted forests of the Fairy Realm and I really wanted to check it out after becoming a pro."
My dad's blood-red eyes shone before he chuckled a bit. "You always were curious about Hunters. But before that - Jackson." I could tell the bundle of fluff tensed up and took off his large headphones.
"Yes sir?"
"I saw you on tv a while ago after Obsidian fought that Devil."
The squirming Jacky's body went through was being suppressed but still easy to tell he was uncomfortable. "Yes!" His voice instantly became like a private talking to a superior officer as he gave a deep bow. "I'm sorry sir, I just didn't want to be associated with my family while at college, so I hid it from you!"
There was a pause before my father's judgey face turned to a smirk. "Don't worry, I understand. Though I think there's a bit of a deeper reason that you may not know of, but that doesn't matter. Your brother was the one who told us not to let Percy go and we agreed considering the unknown dangers. Unless you're Intercontinental in strength, you're not allowed passed 'Zone Level' 1 portions of the Demon Realm. And the deaths of Hunters while in our world is increasing, so all of the parents decided against it and the government enforced it under your brother's opinion, Jackson."