Chapter 21: Fluff Fluff

Percy's Perspective
     "Jackson..! Where's the tea..!" I groaned.
     "D-don't worry, I got it!! Just give me a sec!!" I heard dishes clanging in another room as I laid in bed. I kept tossing and turning with my breathing getting heavy. "H-here it is!" Jacky came rushing into the room with a mug of tea.
     "Thanks..." I tried sitting up with a stinging pain in my legs. The shivering never stopped, even with the thick blanket wrapped around me. Jackson had to take off his shirt and was only wearing black/green plaid boxers. With all his heavy panting before, my headache got worse, so he tried to cool down.

     As I took a long sip, I could feel my body trembling greatly from the sudden warmth, then the needles in my legs brought me back to the cold before. Jacky was staring at me with his adorable wide eyes. His heavy muzzle down on the bed with his knees on the ground.
     A weak laugh broke through the incredible discomfort for a moment. "Why are you looking at me like that?"
     "You look like a blue burrito."
     I chuckled a bit. "Don't eat blue burritos."
     "Aww, even the one right here?" His giant face came right at me, but my hand had immediately stopped him.
     "Don't do that, you'll get sick!"
     "Heh!? It'd be worth it! Then I wouldn't have to go to school for a couple days... come here!!"
      "N-no! Stop it!" I giggled. His wet nose ran down my neck. When the door suddenly burst open and everyone flooded in.
     "Hey Percy!!!" The loud rumbling from the lion's maw was jarring. The front of my brain felt like it was being crushed under a heavy weight.
     A  fist from out of nowhere came slamming down onto his skull. I could almost hear a cracking sound from the collision.

 I could almost hear a cracking sound from the collision

     "Shut up. Can't you see he's trying to rest?" Nox said this soft enough to not irritate my already wracked mind, but sternly enough to drive the point home.
     "Thanks, Nox."
     He gave a small smile before looking at Jacky's horrified expression. "No prob."
     But there was something bothering me. "Lightning, I thought you were on a trip with your sister or something?"
     "Hmm, yeah! We just needed the day off from school, it wasn't far away or anything, we just went somewhere for ourselves." He said this with his usual smile. Massive arms bent with his hands laced together behind his head.
     Jackson's face was hilarious when his 'plan' was foiled by guest. "Umm, so how did you get in..?"
     "Through the door, Jackson. Don't ask stupid questions." Caleb's sly voice cut through Jacky's persona quick.
     "Heh!!? Of course I know it was through the door!!!"
     "Then why ask?"
     "I meant the door was locked."
     A great sigh was released from Caleb as his smug smile crept along. "Well I guess you should ask your boyfriend, idiot."

     Those two kept going back and forth loudly. The pounding in my head became even more ferocious. "Hey, want to know a way to shut him up for a while?"
     "Who, Jack?"
     Nox came closer and whispered, "Yeah, watch." His arm hooked around Jacky's thick neck and swung him down to my bed.
     "What's the big ide- ooo~" His comparibly tiny hands scratched lightly behind his furry, brown ears making the behemoth relax quietly.
     "See, he can't even make a peep." I couldn't help but laugh, even when he tried making a serious face, it was like the frown would melt from the ear scratchies. 🥰
     "That's so cute!"
     That's when Brittany saw her chance and took it. "You got that right!!" She began taking pictures of his adorable face from all angles.

Nox's Perspective
     Caleb began laughing hysterically, wiping a tear from his eyes. "You know what? He his cute. I'll need to keep this in a portfolio and show him when we're older." 😏
     I heard this and felt... odd. He seems to be back to his normal self... is it just me..? What's going on..?
     "Hey, wait." Lightning interjected. "You didn't know about this?"
     "Of course not!!" Percy explained.
     "Huh!!? You've never tried it!!?"
     "Of-of course not! I-I always thought it would be... demeaning..."
     "While it is a stereotype, it's also a fact that most of them like it. Though, his reactions are funnier than most." I smiled, remembering when we dated I would use this as a weapon. He was a bit too clingy for me personally.
     Whatever's going on though, it's not going to last long, my parents are going to start pushing back against us not being able to go to the Demon Realm. We might not be able to have as much fun as we are now.

Belial's Perspective
     The metallic form that Bel took was thrown out the building. Debris falling everywhere and Bēlze stopped to look for a moment - before going back to eat Sprites. What the hell!! Can't you stop eating for one second!!?
     I was planning on trying to stop them... but they both get kinda scary... 😓
     Bel's claws extended a great distance towards Maimon and dig deep into the ground when the strike was avoided.
     Then, it was like an upside down grappling hook or something, because Bel zoomed closer to us as his claws contracted.
     I sensed something weird emanating from Maimon. A collection of ominous Magic swirled around him. Is that Arcane Magic!!?
     The moment Belphegor collided with the floor, leavening dust to fly everywhere, he charged Maimon head on. The idiot!! He can't just do that!!?
     Right before I tried to warn him, was the moment it was too late - smoldering smoke-like Magic wrapped around Bel's tiny metal body.
     "Heh, even if you are 'invincible' you won't be unaffected by having your five senses taken away!!!" All I could see was Bel futile thrashing about. His movements were all over the place with no purpose. "You can keep moving about, but it's useless. Oh, wait, you can't hear me!!" He cackled.
     "Hey, asshole!!! Take him out of there, right now!!" I readied my fists until an unbelievable force made me feel sick to my stomach. It was small, but it was growing - creeping up like an army of spiders. I could feel every little step of each, like an itch that my body froze to deal with.
     "Or what!? You don't seem to be doing anything, so I'll just do what I want!"
     My breathing became heavier, as I remembered the last time I felt this.

     "Maimon!!!" A third voice projected from behind. "Stop!!!" It was my older brother.

Abbadon

     Maimon clicked his tongue but didn't even talk back before Bel flopped onto the floor

     Maimon clicked his tongue but didn't even talk back before Bel flopped onto the floor. I quickly rushed the haggard Shadow to his room as I heard those two talk about something...