Chapter 20.5: Well, Fuck You Too

Welp, here y'all are, two chapters. This one continues from the previous one and the next is a longer chapter with a separate main setting. 😉😉

Maimon's Perspective
     "Now listen here you piece of shit!!! Those are MY bones of my past life!!!"
     "Like I said, of someone no one cares about," he snickered. Laughing like he had won something.
     Belial, the buffoon, was giggling all the while as well. Fuck you... Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you - FUCK YOU!!!
     A split second I was standing in a blind rage, the next, I was launching a fist enveloped by a white mist from up close. I will kill you - you stupid vermin!!

San Antonio's Perspective
     We arrived at a gigantic house..?

     What the hell!!? "This is where you live!?"     "Yeah, it's one of the main houses, I liked this one the best and it's the closest to the college

     "Yeah, it's one of the main houses, I liked this one the best and it's the closest to the college."
     "W-we had to fly here for like two hours..."
     "Exactly - don't want to fly for four AND have no one home, right?" She said with a smile.
     Buckets of sweat leaking from everywhere in the heat. The black and white suit wasn't helping with it either. Panting softly grabbed Cindy's attention. "I told you-you didn't need a suit, just wear whatever, not like they're worth it anyways."
     I could only think about meeting the Crimsons, known as the most powerful Fire-user family in America. I can't just not be formal.
     "Anyways, you're tie is on wrong."
What!!? She just got close to me to fix it up. I was really uncomfortable by the way. "S-so, how do you know h-how to work ties?"
     "I had to wear a bunch of suits everywhere we went. Eventually I learned." There was a moment where she used her Magic silently to help dry and cool me off. "Maybe we should go to your house next!" She yelled ecstatically.
     "N-no!!!" It was now even more awkward. "I live in an apartment..."
     "O-okay..? Lots of people our age live in apartments... right? That is how it works?"
     "Y-yeah, but-"
     Cindy cut me off, "I'm sure where Lightning and his sister's house is worse, and I still date him. You think some house will make us stop being friends?"
     "W-well, no, but-"
     "Great!! Let's get goin!!" She just trotted in front of the large, golden gates that led to the massive manor.

Belphegor's Perspective
     Maimon's fist was a surprise, he's never attacked first before. He's always had his cool down packed and made it so I would start the fight. Heh, looks like I hit a nerve.
     The white mist trailed behind his clenched hand. I could see it trembling and his eyes filling with rage. I'm not sure why, but it filled me with deep satisfaction at the sight of his intensity - that is - until that same mist bit me!??
     It shaped sharp teeth that dug deeply into my neck. It may have looked like part of my body was dispersing because of this, but either way, it hurt just like something was tearing through mortal flesh.
     I quickly had to calm down to activate my Cypher. 'Psyche Shift: Phase 6 - Rebellion'. My Grey eyes glowed in a mysterious color right before the impact of another fang-infested fist. I began flailing wildly and the mist in my throat dissipated quickly, leaving able to avoid his attack.
I backed up immediately as I thought about my next move. "What was that!?" Maimon's said confused. "Was that part of your Cypher? I didn't release my Magic and you definitely don't have the... physical capability."
If I had real body heat, I'm sure it would be going through the roof. Why does everyone like to point out I'm small!!? I'm sorry I'm not as 'physically adept' as others would like me to be. 🙄 
     A large four-legged figure emerged created from the white mist and rammed right into me. Luckily, I had enough time to activate Phase 8. 'Steel Trap'.
     My body becoming metal as I'm knocked out my own mansion of darkness, slamming through the roof.

     In the air, I could see the entire forest, the parts that were corrupted hid the greenery of the unaffected domains. I could even see a large crater in the center of the four separate forests.

     After taking the scene all in, I felt the G-force of me starting the decline in altitude. I readied my arm as if about to launch an all-out punch and extended my metallic claws straight out towards my enemy.
I hated him. He never, not once showed me a shred of respect, even when we first met, I tried so hard to make myself likable, but I was just some 'patchwork child'.
     Well, fuck him!!! I don't need him or care, I'll kill him if I need to!!!

     Let's hope that everything runs more smoothly so I can write more. 😅 Make sure you guys vote/comment on chapters you like. 😉😋