''SWEET TEMPTATION''

Warning:  idk how to say this, half smut I guess....lol (skip if not comfortable)

''Taehyung, take care of the house...and if you are going to hook up, dispose the condoms in the damn toilet and not in my or your room!, understood?''

Jin threatened as he fumbled with his duffle bag, stuffing his necessities. Taehyung groaned sleepily as he palmed his face remembering that particular day when he had returned home drunk with a girl clinging to his arm and had beautifully decorated Jin's room with loads of cum filled large protection sacs.

''It's been 15 minutes since Namjoon Hyung is waiting in the living room for you...just hurry up! I'm sleepy.'' It was too early in the morning to hear Jin's high pitched threat laced voice. He just wanted to jump into his cozy bed and sleep the whole day, since it was weekend. This whole week was filled never ending assignments and tests, and the sleepy blond felt like as if his bed was screaming his name loudly to come back and drown into the soft cozy bed sheets.

''I'm leaving now okay? Take care of yourself and the house. Hyung loves you..'' Jin quickly pressed his lips against taehyung forehead and then engulfed him in a tight hug. They remained in the position for a few seconds before Taehyung pulled back. ''I love you Hyung, be safe.''

Both of the brothers walk out into the living room, where Namjoon was sitting patiently on their couch, scrolling through his phone. One thing Taehyung utterly loves about the couple is that, they don't call themselves corny love names and become all showy with their relationship, Keeping their matters to themselves

''Morning Namjoon Hyung.'' Taehyung beamed with a tired smile and a small wave. ''Morning Taehyung!'' Namjoon stood up and strode towards the blond, patting his shoulder gently. ''You seem tired.'' Taehyung just hummed in response, too tired and sleepy to speak, as well as he was cautious about his morning breath. Namjoon just smiles towards the boy and walked towards Jin.

''Ready?'' Jin nodded as he gives on last hug to is brother. ''Bye Tae, take care.'' Namjoon dragged out Jin's suitcase while Jin walked out with his duffle slumped over his shoulder. He quickly bid them their last goodbyes and locked the main door, sighing in relief. ''Finallyyy.....'' Taehyung skipped towards his bedroom, humming a certain lullaby as he sprang on his bed.

''Sweet dreams to TaeTae...'' and with this blond immediately drifted into a deep peaceful  slumber, snuggling more into his sheets.

''Yugyeom, has the shipload arrived?'' Jungkook asked as he focused his eyes on the computer showing the footage of the Incheon base. Everything was going perfectly. No damage, no threats, no suspicions.

''Yup, it's getting transferred in our trucks, will arrive in Incheon in an hour.''

''Anything else''

''That's it, I will contact if i find something different.''

''Stay safe''

Jungkook hung up and continued his work on his new phone, setting it up as per Hoseok's instructions. The young boy seemed quite bored today since there was no one he could tease. Yoongi was in a conference, because Namjoon was on leave. Hoseok had just disappeared somewhere, but he called an hour ago, confirming his safety. He slumped back on his chair, pressing his temple, thinking thoroughly about something he can do right now.

Suddenly he wheezed and sat straight up, making the documents on his table scatter like houseflies. He searched something in the lower cabinet to find that particular piece of paper which he had preserved.

''Gotcha!''

The ravenette smiled cheekily as he typed the number and dialed it. Suddenly there was a halt.

BENEATH THIS MAN (TAEKOOK)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें