''COME BACK WITH STRENGTH''

Jungkook hadn't come out of his room since last night. The boys had straight away took him to their house where Hoseok and tended to the ravenette's wounds, whose face lacked of any emotion even though tears kept streaming down his slightly chubby cheeks.

''He still hasn't gotten over their death..'' Namjoon rubbed his chin, a he gazed in the direction of Jungkook's room. Yoongi wasn't in a good mood either. After witnessing what had happened yesterday and how his little brother had lost his own mind and how the tears won't stop escaping down his big doe eyes.

''Any news from Hoseok?'' Yoongi asked as he drank his coffee, to wake from his still dizzy mood. Namjoon just shrugged his shoulders as he kept calling Hoseok.

''I'm kinda getting worried, he still hasn't returned from Incheon. It's almost been four hours..'' Namjoon mumbled as he again dialed his number.

A loud crash was sounded at their main door and both the boys were already rushing towards the door, their guns ready in their hands. Namjoon opened the Door and quickly pointed out the gun to the person's forehead...

''Oh my ahhhh! for fuck's sake!! it's me!'' Hoseok screeched as he held his hands up. Namjoon was shocked, shocked because he could have pulled the trigger. He let out a shaky sigh as he turned around to go back into the living room.

''Today could be your last day..'' Yoongi deadpanned as Hoseok just chuckled nervously.

''Jungkook had dropped his phone yesterday at the club, maybe while killing his target. And police have found his mobile.'' Hoseok said as his eyebrows creased with every word he said.

''Did you fix it Hobi?'' Namjoon asked with a hopeful voice. Hoseok nodded his head in reluctance. ''I fixed it Namjoon. I erased all the data on his phone. It was really easy because all of our phones are connected to my main computer. But I'm unsure of one thing.'' Hoseok asked as his eyes held a bit of doubt.

'' I saw that someone was trying to breach his privacy and of course they couldn't, when checked up the source of the breacher, it showed KNP (Korean National Police), but I was quick to erase all data and go anonymous, I'm 100+% sure they haven't recognized me ....but unfortunately Jungkook had disabled the notification for the calls... and he had Taehyung's contact saved on his phone, and even though I deleted all the data, every fucking piece of information..... maybe..just a small maybe...the police contacted Taehyung...'' Hobi said as he clasped his hands together.

Namjoon just stood there thinking a way out of this. Now, they had never ever gotten exposed to the public in the last 10 years since the mafia had started. They only knew Jungkook's father name before Jungkook took over the group. And now, they only knew the word 'JK' and that's it. So it was getting tougher.

''We have to meet Tae-'' The deafening ring of Namjoon's phone had made his words die down in his throat. He hesitantly picked up his phone from the coffee table as the other two boys stared like a hawk at him.

The number was unknown, a part of Namjoon's head telling him that it may be the police, but it can also be Taehyung, as both of them have enclosed them in a small flicking danger, which can double up in no time.

He slowly slid his finger towards the green icon and softly pressed the device to his ear.

''hello..''

''SAVE KOOK, SANGWOO!! GET U-UP...P-PLEASE..''

Jungkook's mother Jinwoo cried as she struggled to stand up, holding the kitchen counter. Jungkook's dad was lying down on the floor, his body limp and eyes wide open. A huge puddle of was blood surrounding him, and it only ket spreading everywhere...