''IT'S OKAY..''

''Yeah Jin hyung...yeah I'm fine...I'm staying at Jungkook's.....Jin Hyung..I'm fine believe me...uh..uh..Yeah Namjoon hyung is coming tomorrow....Yeah, I'm gonna take a leave just for tomorrow..yeah...Good night..''

Taehyung sighed loudly as he placed his phone on the coffee table. Yoongi was in the kitchen making tea for all the boys. Hoseok and Namjoon were with Jungkook, who was resting in his room. Hoseok had perfectly operated on the ravenette and he was completely safe.

Taehyung quietly glanced around the cozy living room. Almost all the walls were filled with aesthetic backgrounds and nature paintings. It felt nice and warm as the peachy aroma of the tea wafted through the room. He glanced at the big sun shaped clock on the wall.

2:30 am

Soon Yoongi walked in, balancing two trays in his hands. ''Sorry for being late, can you please wait a few minutes? I will just give them the tea and come back.''

''It's okay Hyung. Take your time.'' Taehyung smiled as Yoongi gave him a small nod and waddled into the small passage. Taehyung came back at gazing at the living room. A small picture caught his eyes which was in the far corner, almost hiding behind the large sofa.

He quietly walked towards the frame, the figures in the photo now clearly visible. The photo was taken at the beach with a sunset and five boys jumping excitingly, holding hands and raising them high up in the air. Their backs were facing the camera, but Taehyung could already imagine their happy faces drenched in the soft glow of the sunset.

''Hey there..''

A sudden deep voice made him visibly jump, as he quickly spun on his heel to meet the dark eyes of the short pale man, his perfectly muscled hands folded on his chest.

Damn everyone here is filled with muscle. I should seriously start working out...

''I'm so sorry, I kinda got en-''

Yoongi just chuckled and gestured him to come back to coffee table. Taehyung sighed relieved, for not making the short man mad.

''Let's drink the tea before it gets cold.''

Taehyung just nodded and took a seat across yoongi, making sure to not make a brief eye contact.

''You look like you have seen a murderer..'' Yoongi laughed heartily watching the uncomfortable blond.

Taehyung was kinda confused. Because Yoongi wasn't acting according to the situation.

Jungkook got shot. Isn't he worried or sad? Like isn't he Jungkook brother-like figure? Why does he look so handsome while laughing? Why does he look like a cat ?

''Jungkook has gone through worse, and now it's just a flesh wound. He will be fine in a week Don't worry.'' Yoongi smiled warmly again, handing him the warm cup of peach tea.

Through worse????!!! well it's the perks of being in a underground I guess...

Taehyung grabbed the cup and placed it down on the table. Now he was comfortable since Yoongi wasn't going to kill him.

''You seem like a nice friend of Jungkook. Just remember that, Jungkook has a habit of taking the blame on himself even though it's not his fault. So whenever he does that when he is with you, just change the topic and start speaking about something happy.'' Yoongi said as he took a sip from his cup. Taehyung hummed in response as he bobbed his head agreeing with Yoongi.

The ravenette for sure had been through a lot. And  Taehyung could figure out seriousness of Jungkook's past from Yoongi's words.

''I said that because Jungkook would never stop talking about you, well before he turned into this beast.'' Yoongi chuckled and leaned back in the chair.