''THIS WAS ABSOLUTELY NOT EXPECTED''.

''You have weird teeth..'' Taehyung said lazily his hands prying to touch Jungkook's mouth so that he could examine his teeth a bit more. The ravenette just scrunched his eyebrows and tried blocking Taehyung's arms. ''It's you who has a weird ass smile.'' Jungkook spoke in a 'matter of fact' way.

Taehyung gasped dramatically, his hand clutching on his chest. ''That was so mean of you, you coconut ass bunny bitch! Kim Taehyung has the world's most charming smile. PERIODT!'' 

Jungkook just laughed loudly and hardly pinched the blondie's cheek, making the poor boy wince in pain. 

''Tae, you are drunk...let's get you home, otherwise Jin Hyung will rip this world apart..'' Jungkook groaned as he hoped down to pick up the wasted cans on the muddy ground. 

Taehyung just chuckled loudly and leaned his head against the windshield. The soft swaying sound of the trees and the flowing water, made it so much more peaceful making the blond inhale a few deep breaths. 

''Jungkook?''

''Hm?''

''Thanks for clearing out everything today....It's good that you...you know? realize your mistake and talked it over with me.'' Taehyung stumbled down from the hood of the car, dragging himself near the ravenette. 

He softly turned him around by his shoulder, meeting with a tear stained, red faced Jungkook. Taehyung just cooed at him and wiped his tears with his sleeves, mumbling sweet nothings. 

''I'm really sorry...I-I want to tell you everything, l-like about my parents, but I-I'm not really ready-''

''I'm always here to listen to you, don't force yourself.'' 

Taehyung then softly hugged him, swaying them gently side to side. As the chilly wind, ruffled their soft hair. 

Jungkook and Taehyung had cleared out things about their hot make out, both admitting that it happened because of the sexual tension. Jungkook also told him about his killing spree and how Namjoon had gotten extremely mad. Taehyung remained silent through the whole situation, listening to the ravenette's each and every single word. Despite being the most feared guy in this whole country, Taehyung was able to have a glimpse of a vulnerable Jungkook, through the small invisible crack, in the invisible strong wall, which protected the ravenette's gentle and fragile heart and made him look cold and ruthless. And Taehyung did not dare cross the line, despite his curiosity spiking up to its max. So he decided to have some drinks which he had brought for him and Jungkook. Ending up being the most drunk now. 

''I will drop you home, let's go.'' Jungkook smiled softly as he pecked Taehyung on his cheek. Taehyung just smiled widely and nodded in response. 

They both walked towards the car smiling and conversing on some kind of food. 

Suddenly Jungkook halted. His eyes widening , as panic surged through them. And then a loud gunshot was heard.

Everything happened so fast. 

One moment they were talking happily, the other moment Taehyung was rolled onto the ground with the ravenette on top of him. 

''Don't make any noise, or we will be dead.'' Jungkook groaned as pressed Taehyung more into the ground.

And for Taehyung? well he was on the verge of passing out, then waking up and puking and then passing out again. His stomach was acting weird and his heart was beating extremely fast. His throat was already dry, making it really difficult to call out the ravenette's name.

''Kook-''

''You will be safe don't worry, nothing is happening to you in my presence.'' Jungkook reassured him as he pressed the blond more into ground, caging him as much as possible.