''GLOOMY NIGHT..''

Jungkook's eyes were wide open as Taehyung gripped the ravenette's shoulders tightly and feverishly moved his lips against Jungkook. Being absolutely tired of this needy feeling, which would just sprout up whenever he was with the ravenette, he just let loose of all his desire in the kiss as he moved them on the other's lips, but everything fell apart instantly, when he noticed Jungkook's limp hands hanging by his side and his wide open eyes. Taehyung immediately got away from him with heavy tear filled eyes which were only fixed on the ground.

''I'm sorry Jungkook, I'm so f-fucking sor-ry. Just think t-that this never ha-happened.'' With this, the blond quickly spun on his heels and scurried into the house. But Little did he know that Jungkook was already standing there, as beads of tears rolled down his cheeks.

"Hey hey heyyy calm there tiger! Where you off to?"Jimin asked playfully as he tried to block the blond's way, but his smile soon faded when he saw Taehyung trembling. Taehyung held in a sob as he lunged towards his best friend. ''I messed up Jimin, I messed up so bad.'' Jimin frowned as he softly patted Taehyung's back and kissed his ear. ''Calm down''

He continued comforting the boy, until his sobs morphed into small whimpers. ''Mind telling me?'' Jimin asked in a soft voice, earning a nod from Taehyung. He patiently led both of them to Jimin's guest room.

''When did this all start?'' Jimin asked, his eyes wide in surprise after listening to his best friend's story. ''When we went clubbing in Gangnam..''Taehyung replied softly as he fidgeted with the hem of the long shirt he was wearing. Jimin just bobbed his head and hummed.

''So like, are yo-''

''I'm not gay..'' Taehyung cut him off softly. His fingers curled tightly around the ends of the shirt knowing that it's Jungkook's and the sweet perfume which oddly comforted him. He let out an exasperated sigh and leaned back into the bed.

''He makes me feel weird, Jimin..'' Taehyung whispered as he curled onto the bed. His eyes brimmed again when he thought about Jungkook's expression when he forcefully kissed him. His chest hurt as he tried to not weep again.

''Taebear..do you like him?''

Do I? If I don't, why I'm I so affected ? we are just friends...yeah..we cleared everything that night...but the way I catch him staring at me....friends don't stare at each other like that.....Jimin and I are different ....we are together since really long time....But with Jungkook...it just feels different..a nice different..

''I don't know..I don't...think so..'' Taehyung whispered again, not sure of his own words. He buried his face into the pillow and rolled to the end of the bed. ''Can I sleep with you today?'' Taehyung asked as he peeped up to look at the smiling blond. ''Since when did you start asking me?'' Jimin laughed as he tackled the blond onto the bed, tickling him until Taehyung was gasping and screaming in laughter. ''Jiminaaa...''

''hmm?''

''I purple you...''

''I purple you too....let's sleep now, okay?'' Taehyung just smiled as he pulled up the covers and Jimin soon joined him after switching off the lights, both of them snuggling into each other.

''So you do like him...And in short, you acted like an asshole towards him...'' Jungkook wiped the tears which were  streaming down his cheeks . Yoongi just eyed him from where he was sitting in the backyard. ''Yahh! will you stop crying? It's been 30 minutes you are crying.'' Yoongi sighed as he leaned back into the chair.

''Yoongi hyung! at least don't shout at him...'' Hoseok exclaimed as he sat beside the ravenette and patted his back in a comforting manner.

Yoongi just looked at the ravenette with wide eyes. ''Look! how soft you have turned and people out there  think that BigB's mafia leader is the most ruthless mother fucker...ha the irony..''

''Yoongi!'' Hoseok shouted again, and Yoongi just glared t the ravenette.

''I hate this....'' Jungkook said as he clasped his hands together and resting them on his lap. Both the older boys were utterly confused and looked at the younger in 'what-do-you-mean' way.

''I hate this soft feeling I get when I see him..'' Jungkook said again, his gaze lowered onto his lap. Yoongi and Hoseok both seemed to connect the dots.

''Is it why the last time you....killed people?'' Hoseok asked again. Jungkook just smiled and looked up to see his brothers. ''Crazy right? I think it happened because I was never really that affected so much by someone...'' The ravenette muttered, trying his best to hide his bunny smile.

Yoongi scoffed in disbelief and smacked Hoseok on his head. ''Close that big mouth of yours. And Jungkook you are talking as if you are in love.'' Jungkook snickered along with Hoseok at his brother comment and laid back into the chair.

''Yoongi Hyung..''

''What?'' the cat like man snarled as he glared in the ravenette's direction. Jungkook just smiled at his brother's usual behaviour and looked up at Hoseok who was looking at him with an amused smile.

''Jungkookaa..''

''Hmm?''

''Never thought this..'' Hoseok said as he got up to go inside. Yoongi was yawning since it was almost 2:30 am and left the two by themselves with a quick Goodnight.

''Never thought what?'' Jungkook asked as he curiously looked up at Hoseok. The ravenette was truly blind indeed. Getting soft by Taehyung's only presence and going wild and feral by Taehyung's absence, he was truly blind to not notice that,

''You are falling for him Kook..'' Hoseok ruffled his long raven locks and stood closer to him. ''And before you ask, let me tell you this, liking or loving someone will change you for sure, but should it be a good change or a bad change should be in your hands, Just don't lose yourself completely. I will just say, Taehyung is a really good guy and maybe you should try and apologise for your dick move.'' Hoseok's light bubbly laugh filled Jungkook's ears and the ravenette smiled.

''So..''

''So what?'' (A/N I literally sang along...)

''Our ruthless baby is in love, hm?'' Hoseok teased as he pinched the ravenette's nipple through his shirt. Jungkook just squealed loudly leaning more into his happy brother.

Whenever there was real stressful situation in the household, Hoseok was always there to somewhat lighten the situation with his loud laughter and happy hugs. Hoseok was like a warm light in the darkness and a nice hot cocoa in the winters. And of course the most precious bean in the whole squad. 

''Oh I realized one thing...'' Jungkook said as he looked at Hoseok with a Judgemental stare. 

''What is it?''

Jungkook quickly got up from his seat and already walking towards the glass doors. Hoseok just stood there curious, about what the ravenette was gonna say.

''it's that...You gonna be single..forever..'' Jungkook cackled loudly which made the shocked boy lung forward, but the boy was way too fast.

''Listen here, you little piece of shit!-''

A/N:

Wassup guys? this is another chapterrrrr

Bangbangcon 21 was ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
And I think I'm going through some post bbc depression 🤧🤧🤧🤧I already miss them so much ✨💜✨💜

Hope all of you are doing good, wear masks and wash hands all the time..

Please vote and share and comment :)

I love y'all❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️