''LUCKY BASTARD''

Warning: Gore content ahead.

Jungkook slammed his fist hardly on the marble counter of his bathroom as he stared at his reflection in the mirror with a stoned face. His eyes were red and stormy with anger as the images from an hour before  darted through his head.

''Wake up Jungkook this is not you.'' Jungkook uttered as stared intently at his reflection. This wasn't Jungkook. Jungkook wasn't this soft, cute boy like how he was with Jimin and Taehyung when they were watching the movie. He was not the one to care about other people's opinion and care about them. He WAS that kind of a boy. But not now.

Not anymore..

He was cold, haughty and stony. Not giving a damn about anyone. Not sparing any chances for mistakes. He was dangerous with a  chilling aura, which sent people in a frenzied state of mind. Jungkook had changed. A lot, since he met the blond with a sharp tongue. The blond who was messing with his mind.

''GET THE FUCK UP JUNGKOOK!'' he screamed loudly slapping down all the toiletries, as they tumbled  to the floor. His ragged breath fogged the mirror as he closed his eyes.

And then, he smirked a little and  stretched his neck, the cracking sounds making him smirk wider. His arms gripped tightly on the counter, making his triceps bulge out. (A/N this is so fucking hot, imma burn and die...). He rolled back his arms and stretched his arms sideways as if he had just woken up from a small nap.

And then again, he was back, with his psychopathic smirk, staring intensely at the mirror.

''I'm back''

''TAEHYUNG! DID YOU PEE YOUR PANTS?''

The blond stirred in his empty  bed, rolling from one end to the other. He groaned when he heard Jimin's loud snigger and smashed his head in the soft pillow to block out the annoying hyena noise.

''Kiss me...K-Kiss me now..Pl-please...''

''YES!''

''Harder...pl-please don't stop..''

''WHAT THE FUCK'' Taehyung screeched and sprang up, sitting straight. Jimin squealed like as if some one had tickled his feet. Taehyung remembered everything that had happened with the ravenette. Every. Fucking. Detail.

''I see some nasty marks right there...'' Jimin poked the side of his arm and kept making squelchy noises to tease the now shocked blond. Taehyung was blown away, still recovering from his flashbacks as he gripped his blond locks tightly.

Jungkook had already left Taehyung, as he assumed, so thank the lord Jimin didn't find him tangled with the ravenette or it could have been awful.

So Taehyung just lied.

''I called Ah-in.'' Taehyung spoke as he scratched his chin. The mushy stickiness in his pants was making him squirm every second. Jimin just bobbed his head in response as he sat on the corner of the bed. ''She's got some nice ass..no wonder why every university boy wants her...'' Jimin chuckled and laid down with his hands spread.

''Where is Jungkook by the way?'' Taehyung blushed a bright red, as he coughed to mask his annoying blooming cheeks. Jimin quickly started punching Taehyung's back to help him but making him screech in pain instead.

''Yah! stop!!'' Taehyung squeaked as he coughed for real this time. ''You legit choked on air....'' Jimin amused with wide eyes as the latter just got up and walked towards the bathroom, to clean the... 'mess'.

''See...don't test my patience, alright? I'm just asking you that who sent you here.'' Jungkook interrogated the guy calmly, even though on inside he wanted to shoot his forehead already. The man was feared for sure but he didn't even utter out anything. The room was almost dark, only a small fluorescent lamp burned in the corner of the room illuminating the space dimly.