''HIPS DON'T LIE...''

Fuuuckckkskslmsmsms THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR 1k 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭I love you guys so much 😭😭💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜Fuck

I love you guys so much 😭😭💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
Fuck..I'm crying 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

And secondly-

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT AHEAD! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! AND THOSE HOES WHO ABSOLUTELY NEED IT, I HOPE IT QUENCHES YOUR THIRST( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

''Taehyung are you ready?'' Jimin asked as he looked into the standing mirror in Taehyung's room and smirked widely with 'Oh God, i would literally fuck myself' or 'I would make your panties or briefs or boxers drop' look. He laughed out loud and as if he was a ticking bomb he  shouted loudly, face contorting in frustration.

''YAH! I'M TELLING JUNGKOOK THE PLAN IS CANCELLED!''

''Geez, i was wearing my pants..'' Taehyung hushed as he came out, tucking his navy blue satin shirt into his pants. Jimin grinned as he looked at his best friend. ''Not gonna lie, you are giving me power bottom vibes..'' the blond snickered and dodged Taehyung's hit which was aiming towards his butt.

''Are you planning on getting laid tonight?'' Jimin continued to tease him as he smacked poor Taehyung's ass while they walked towards the living room. The brunet just sneered and shooed the prancing boy away as both of the boys sat down on the small stools to wear their shoes.

''Where is our Taehyungie going so late in the night?'' Uncle Kim asked lovingly as he walked with Jin towards the patio.

''I'm going with Jiminie to have some fun also it's only 9 pm.'' Taehyung whined but immediately smiled his boxy grin which showed off how innocent and pure he is, which he is not. Uncle Kim just laughed and patted his head and smiled towards Jimin.

''Hyung, I will be leaving..'' Taehyung kissed Jin's cheek and abruptly stopped near near his ear. ''I'm not coming home tonight.'' he whispered slowly and leaned away smiling innocently again at Jin who had his brows raised up. He waved finally and then walked out, pressing a hand on Jimin's mouth who was about to spill something.

''Is Taehyung going out with..with..who was the boy in the hospital?'' Uncle Kim asked as looked at Jin with his sharp eyes, similar to his father's but instead of warm honey pools, he had dark, almost black orbs, the kind which just capture you when you look for a long time.

''You mean Jungkook? yeah, they are really good friends so they meet up a lot.'' Jin said with a small nod and walked away into the kitchen to prepare dinner for himself and his uncle.

''Jungkook...it is..'' Uncle Kim repeated his name as he scrunched his face, fist coiling hard at the sides of his sweatpants.

''I will be running late, I'm in Incheon because Yoongi Hyung is being a mean cat and not letting me leave my office, but don't you dare leave the club, I'm coming for that lovely ass of yours.''