''SHATTERED...''

''Dayum...my boi looks like he survived a whole zombie apocalypse on his own...'' Jimin muttered as he stared at Taehyung's tired face. Taehyung winced as he shifted in his seat, the ache which still hadn't resided was giving him sudden shocks through his lower back and honestly, that hurt like shit.

''Was doing my assignments..'' Taehyung lied casually as he took a large bit from his burger.

Jimin hummed and looked up at Taehyung again, ''looks like you had a rough night doing those assignments..'' Jimin smirked and sipped on his cola.

Taehyung didn't talk further as he silently ate his junky meal. Jungkook had left this morning. Without saying anything, without leaving a note. He had just disappeared. Just like last time. Okay, Taehyung would have understood if it was emergency, but at least a call to inform him later would be enough.

But he didn't even call...

And honestly it was pissing him off.

Also Jin was still at Namjoon's house, that's why he was eating such greasy food for breakfast and not Jin's tasty sunday breakfast

Taehyung grunted loudly and stuffed some fries in his mouth.

''Now now, stop removing those pig noises and tell me what happened.'' Jimin started, and stared at Taehyung's face with his eyes which were formed into small crescents as he smiled.

Taehyung quickly looked away from that knowing gaze which Jimin would use to dig out the information which Taehyung was hiding under his stubborn skin. Jimin's deceiving pretty eyes and face were a trap, especially when his plump lips formed a cute little pout, letting the person easily fall into his imaginary venus fly trap.

Jimin grabbed his chin and tilted it upwards to meet his smokey eyes. ''You can always tell me anything Tae bear..''

Taehyung sighed and softly removed his best friend's hand from his chin. His eyes nervously darted here and there as he debated on telling his his night escalated from emotional to juicy in a matter of time.

''Fine, I got fucked.'' Taehyung grumbled out.

Jimin's eyes widened in worry and Taehyung groaned again.

''Did you get in troub-'' Before Jimin could start rambling, Taehyung just dropped the bomb.

''No Jimin...I got fucked..in my ass..'' Taehyung mumbled as he looked at the blond's reaction.

Jimin was silent for a few seconds, and the next moment he was gasping loudly with wide blown away eyes. His fingers dramatically rose towards his mouth, as he continued gasping like person who was nearing his death.

''OH-OH MY GOD!!'' Jimin whisper screamed as his greasy hands cupped the brunette's cheeks. Taehyung quickly slapped his hands away with a disgusted face and wiped the oiliness with the tissue.

After almost 5 minutes of Jimin's 'i'm-having-a-seizure' reaction, he finally spoke.

''KIM TAEHYUNG TOOK A DICK UP HIS ASS?!?!?!?!?!?!'' Jimin spoke a bit loudly and Taehyung was greatly trying to calm down his itching hands which wanted nothing but to strangle the dumb blond.

''Keep it down you asshole!'' Taehyung smacked Jimin's head making the smaller wince, but the goofy smile didn't leave his face.

''Who was it- just fucking tell me- WAIT..lemme guess...OH MY GOD..don't tell me...'' Jimin squealed loudly attracting the looks from the nearby customers.

Taehyung almost got up from his seat so that he could beat some shit into Jimin's head but the boy once again squeal out loudly.

''Jeon fucking Jungkook took your ass virginity?!?!?!?!'' Jimin stood up while pointing a finger towards the boy who was about to slam the whole table on Jimin's head.