''NOT NOW, NOT EVER..''

The surgeon hastily walked up towards the group, as his face showed calmness but still appeared bothersome. Jin practically sprinted as he stared at the doctor with a hopeful face. He announced that surgery was a complete success and Namjoon was still unconscious because of the medication. All of them sighed in relief and Jungkook finally listened to the nurse to rest in his room on the condition that Taehyung will accompany him. The brunet immediately agreed and asked his brother to call him when Namjoon wakes up.

After Taehyung and Jungkook were gone, the surgeon sighed and spoke to the boys.

'' I didn't say anything in front of Jungkook because I knew he wouldn't rest..'' The surgeon said and the three boys frowned.  ''The surgery surely is a success but Namjoon ssi needs an immediate blood transfusion, we need a blood donor with blood group A or O''

Quickly Yoongi and Hoseok, both of them got up since Namjoon shared the same blood type with them. But Hoseok was having a mild cold so he didn't want to risk. Yoongi nodded in his direction and walked up towards the surgeon.

''Jin hyung, he is going to be okay..Namjoon won't like to see you like this.'' Hoseok chuckled softly, his heart shaped smile on full display and Jin couldn't help but smile a little. There, that was our classic sunshine Hoseok.

''Just..can't wait to see him..'' Jin sniffled as he watched Yoongi being led by the nurse to another room.

''This is just...just so weird..'' Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows as he fixed his gaze on the ground. He quickly fished out his phone and check the tracking update, only finding that all the positions were clearly visible and working perfectly. And then his eyes widen slightly in realization that someone must have bugged with the settings.

''Hyung, I have to make a quick call. I will join you in a few minutes.'' Jin watched him running out of the corridor. As Hoseok was out of his sight, his empty mind was filling up with the thoughts which he didn't like to think about.
On rare cases he would wonder that why did he even accept Namjoon as his boyfriend....or why did he even look into those sharp dragon eyes, but it was all in vain now since he was already and completely smitten by one and only Kim Namjoon and he was ready to face all the consequences coming their way.

Jin sat on the nearby seat as the thoughts in his mind kept rising. Jungkook was shot a few months ago while he was with Taehyung, and now Namjoon and Jungkook were met with an accident after Namjoon left his house. All these incidents were taking place after they met and became close. As he was thinking about all this mess, his mind wandered to the day when he and Taehyung were informed about their parents' death. He doesn't remember much because he did not see his parents for 3 days before their funeral and then their uncle had taken them to Japan. Jin had no idea at that time about who was this uncle and he had popped out of nowhere, so it was hard to trust him. He remained very distant from him even though they were living together. But his uncle never complained and did everything for them. Taehyung had especially grown close to him since he was still young at that time. Jin was not that close to him as Taehyung was, but he respected him because he helped and supported them most of the time.

Jin's though were interrupted when Yoongi waddled towards him. His steps were a bit wobbly as he walked towards him.

''Feels like a vampire sucked the life outta me.'' Yoongi grumbled as he sat beside him, dramatically placing his hands on his knees and groaning.

''Namjoon will wake up soon, you should go to his ward right now, he has been moved to the special ward on the first floor. The number is 12.'' Jin just nodded mindlessly as he got up and patted Yoongi's shoulder asking him to drink some juice or eat something.

Too much on in my mind .. i need to kiss Joon asap...

Jin just chuckled to himself and walked up the stairs. The flight was short so he quickly skipped his way and stood in front of the door and slowly opened it.