''NICE GUMMY SMILE...''

''How is he?'' An anxious worried voice on the call asked.

''He is okay. There was a little situation last week, where he got shot in the waist.'' The person's breath hitched audibly, and soon small sniffles were heard.

''There is no big deal, he is all good, Kook recovers really fast. Don't worry.''

''I miss him so much...I wanna meet him but, that monster is still out there...I don't wanna risk his life anymore now. He is already going through so much....''

The phone call continued for an hour as the person on call kept asking about Jungkook's and everybody's health, making sure everyone is good.

''Did you find any traces?''

''Yes. Kim Taehyung.'' A loud sound of glass dropping and a distant, 'be careful miss' was heard.

''W-What?''

''Yes I found his brother's son. Kim Taehyung. Jungkook and him are getting closer, I guess.He has been visiting him from past week to check on him, but don't worry. I'm still doing my search''

''Please look out for Kook, okay? we can't take any risks..And I think that Kim Taehyung also has an elder brother right? I guess his name is...Jin, Kim Seokjin..he was a lovely boy..''

''Yeah he is dating Namjoon now...destiny is playing it's role really well I guess...''

A small airy chuckle was heard, but it sounded extremely bitter. Yoongi sighed

''I hope you find him soon, and then I can finally meet my baby...''

''Yeah, it will happen soon, please take care of yourself. And I also reassure you about deeply looking into the situation which Jungkook and Taehyung had faced last night.''

''Please be careful Yoongi.... and call me soon again.''

''Yeah.''

Yoongi sighed and leaned back in his swivel in his office. He closed his eyes and pressed his forehead in order to lull the slight throbbing in the back of his skull. Suddenly his intercom started ringing, making him groan in irritation.

''Yes''

''Good afternoon Sir, your meeting with Park. co. begins in 10 minutes.''

''Thankyou Jina ssi. And please send in a black coffee asap.''

He quickly placed the phone after hearing a quick 'sure'. Yoongi was beyond tired today, and when Yoongi is tired, you better not irritate or provoke or annoy him otherwise he won't hesitate to actually grab his Ruger Blackhawk and toss you to your death.

He groaned softly and got up from his swivel, walking towards the translucent glass doors, which provided an entrance to his office.

"Thankyou Jina ssi" He bowed softly and took the cup from his secretary's hand who was waiting for him at the entrance.
They silently walked through the long corridor and employee cubicles as everyone stood up and bowed at the young chairman. Yoongi quickly responded with a flat smile and kept strolling forward.

"I hope they are already assembled in the conference room today..." Yoongi spoke with a hidden threat laced voice, which went unnoticed by the secretary.

Of Course.

As he stood outside the conference room, he quickly straightened his suit and pushed the doors open, taking long strides towards his seat.

The director stood up immediately, bowing in the direction of the small but intimidating man who responded with a bow too.

"So" Yoongi began his voice deep and rich, his thick Daegu accent making him appear more attractive and dark.
They way he was staring at the director was enough to get him on his heels and quickly explain the summary about today's meeting, like how Park. co. wanted to sign a partnership agreement and the needed details.