''THE DANGER HAS ARRIVED...''

Helpless, raw raging anger, violent thoughts, murder, injustice..all these thoughts were raging through Yoongi's mind. The man who had killed innocent lives for his obsession over his step sister was roaming freely and the ones who had done nothing but suffer...had to hide.

It had been a week and four days since Namjoon was discharged. A Whole two weeks since Jungkook was discharged. A whole week since he met Jin and Taehyung uncle.

A monster

A murderer

An abuser

Kim Daesung

Yoongi shouted, slamming his hand on his office table. He pulled out his hair in frustration as he eyed the messed up table and spilled coffee. Unorganized things made him more furious.

''Fuck!'' He mumbled to himself trying to calm down his breathing and loosened his tie.

''I'm gonna kill that bastard soon...so soon that he won't even realize..''

Yoongi was so into his anger that he didn't realize his phone vibrating. And the caller ID made his face fall into a sad frown. He quickly cleared his throat and slid his finger towards the green icon.

''Hello-''

''He is there, isn't he?'' The voice spoke quickly in a hushed tone. It sounded calm and tranquil, almost making Yoongi's tense posture calm, but the blazing anger, fear and worry which was clearly laced with the voice didn't go unnoticed by the boy.

''Jinwoo ssi-''

''I want to meet Koo..'' She spoke slowly again, and then the silent heart wrenching sobs could be heard because she knew she couldn't meet her beloved son due to that hell of man. Yoongi said nothing but let silence act as the comfort.

''I met him..we all met him and he didn't seem to recognize us...or I hope so..'' Yoongi spoke slowly, as his gaze drifted to the door which lead to his office, making sure nobody was waiting outside.

More sobs and sniffles were heard, as Yoongi just kept silent and gave the lady her own time to calm down and talk.

''I guess you should just tell them about me..except Jungkook..until you catch that monster.'' Jungkook's mother is a soft hearted women, but some people are just not eligible for your goodness.

Yoongi was not afraid to tell his brothers about Jungkook's mom being alive, he was afraid of the look of betrayal and disappointment on their faces. And about Jungkook...he didn't even want to think about it.

''Jinwoo ssi..I will surely think-''

''Who's name did you just say?''

Yoongi had never been so startled in his life as he was now after hearing the voice of the person whom he trusted with his life. He quickly turned around, his eyes meeting a pair of narrowed dragon eyes staring right back at him.

Namjoon stood there, in simple sweatshirt and joggers, yet emitting so much power just with his gaze that Yoongi had to look somewhere else.

He could hear Jinwoo's worried words on the other side but he decided to ignore them for now by hanging up the call after promising to call back later.

''I asked you a question, Yoongi..'' Namjoon spoke with a frown, his expression showing shock and confusion.

He has been caught. He has been caught red handed.

''Namjoon..Let me explain-''

''Just tell me this..'' Namjoon whispered as he took long strides and stood in front of Yoongi. His eyes were watery with need of conformation which was utterly needed.