''THANKYOU...''

''All your Hyungs are gonna kill me if they come to know we are at this place again...'' Taehyung muttered as he parked the car, the bright headlights flashing on the huge trees ahead. Jungkook was just vibing to the music not giving a single fuck about Taehyung's rants the whole way to the place.

The place where Taehyung and Jungkook were ambushed. The lake.

Fucking idiots...

''Why would you come here again when we were almost had bullets penetrating our fucking asses?'' Taehyung huffed under his breath as he cautiously got down from the driver's seat. His eyes quickly darted in all directions to make sure they were alone and safe from any kind of traps.

''Let's go to that end of the lake..it looks more bright and..uh..kinda safe..'' Taehyung said as he dragged a silent ravenette towards the place. Taehyung was getting all antsy because of the extra alertness which was riling through his body and Jungkook seemed extremely quiet.

''Why are you so quiet? weren't you the one who suggested...no..almost demanded to come here?'' Taehyung spoke as he walked, his voice coating with a hint of concern.

Jungkook didn't reply but kept walking behind Taehyung until they reached the place and settled on the huge flat rock which had enough comfortable space for both of them.

The water was calm and serene. The moonlight glistening on the soft waves created on the surface because of the soft breeze

The atmosphere was balmy and peaceful...unlike...

Taehyung's mind.

Taehyung being the over thinker he is began pondering and imagining about all the possible talk they were gonna have...at this so called or hope-to-be safe place.

Did Jungkook regret making up with him?

Was he feeling that whatever Taehyung and him have is just temporary attraction?

Strangely quiet Jungkook, immediately noticed the wheels turning in Taehyung's head because his cute almond eyes which were wide in worry and...and...a bit of fear...which made Jungkook's belly erupt in butterflies...which happened all the time when Taehyung was around.

''I like you way too much to back out now, so don't think about that...'' Jungkook smiled tenderly as he planted a soft kiss on the brunette's temple. Taehyung closed his eyes and leaned into Jungkook as the heat continued to crawl up his neck to his face.

''My eomma...she was the best person..my dad too but..he spent really less time with me because he was always busy..you know, protecting us from the people who were like my dad.We were actually a really happy family...everything was..was just so perfect...my mom would bake cookies for me once every  week...and we could sit in our backyard munching on those snacks and then later swim in the pool...it was all so cherishing..dad would take me to the roof top and we would fly kites along with all my hyungs..and then later he would help me in my studies...which I hated the most..oh and by the way, Namjoon and Yoongi hyung were taken in by my dad and were my only best friends, until I met Hoseok hyung who was a senior in my school. He had protected me from a group of boys who were about to beat me to shit so I'm really thankful towards him..I introduced him to my hyungs and we all became best buddies..''

Jungkook chuckled as he shook his head remembering all those days which he spent with his family. But now they were just a heap of happy memories in the ravenette's head. Taehyung fondly watched the boy as he recited his childhood, feeling honored that Jungkook had finally chose to open up to him.

''Even though dad was not around me that much, I love him so much..he was a total goofball and never made my mom sad...they were an ideal couple...and I hoped that someday, maybe, I would have that kind of relation with someone..'' Jungkook quickly turned to look towards Taehyung who was already gazing at him with wide eyes, embarrassed that he was caught red handed. He blushed again when he heard Jungkook speaking the last sentence and then directly looking at him.