''EUPHORIC BLISS...''

''TAEHYUNG! GET YOU MONKEY ASS DOWN HERE!'' Jin shouted from the living as he rushed to the dining table with a plate of breakfast and orange juice in each of his hand. Taehyung being late for his uni? not a surprising situation. The boy would sometimes also be late like by an hour.

Taehyung skipped his way from into the kitchen as he pulled out his chair and sat on it. '' Good Morning¬What's poppin, Hyung?'' Taehyung beamed as he took a bit of his strawberry jam sandwich. ''If you are late this time, and if the director sends me another note....i swear to God, Tae, I will keep you grounded for weeks.'' Jin spoke calmly, but his voice held enough parental threat. And pissing off Jin wasn't a good idea either.

''Bye Hyung, don't eat too much.'' Taehyung kissed Jin's cheek as he made his way towards his car.

''Bye Tae, and yes! please use protection! Jimin said that you are highly sexually active. I don't want you catching STDs.'' Jin smiled as he waved his hand.

''This twink! i'm gonna kill him...'' Taehyung muttered as he pulled out of the drive and hit the road.

''15 minutes late, Kim Taehyung, will you ever be on time for my course?'' Mrs Choi frowned, as her glasses slipped on her nose. Taehyung sheepishly showed his charming boxy smile which happened to work it's way. ''I'm sorry Ma'am this will be the last time. I promise.'' Taehyung made a cross sign right over his heart.  The teacher just muttered something as she nodded towards Taehyung to take his seat in the class. His seat was always fixed: near the window, to daydream about boobs and what not.

''The fuck Chim!'' The boy whisper-groaned, making sure not to disturb the teacher who kept babbling about some random empire in the ancient times. He was abruptly pulled out of his beautiful booby daydream by a paper ball.

''Looks like you busy dreaming about boobs and long legs again...'' Jimin smirked as he secretly threw another ball of paper towards his best friend. Jimin, his annoying dramatic best friend whom loved like another brother, but sometimes Taehyung just wanted to smack him so that he could shut up.

''Yeah I'm thinking about them, whatcha gonna do, you twink¬'' Taehyung singsonged as he pinched Jimin's thigh making him yelp out softly. '' Oh Mister Kim getting kinkyyyy¬'' He smirked as he rubbed his thigh.

Taehyung was about to smack him again when- ''Mr kim Taehyung! attention in the class!''

''Are you doing anything this evening? I haven't dicked down anyone since last week...'' Jimin whined as he stretched his arms, a satisfying moan leaving his lips as he slumped back onto the grass. Both of them had finished their lunch in canteen and were now laying in the grass to feel some heat. The start of October was slowly starting to get chilly.

Taehyung just closed his eyes and tipped his head back, exposing his slightly tan skin of his neck to feel the hot sensation of the sun rays.

''I wanna blow off some steam too. These assignments are getting on my nerves.'' Taehyung complained as he joined his best friend on the soft grass. The coolness sent a chilling wave down his spine as he shivered a bit.

''Hey, I heard about this newly opened lounge in DongJak-Gu. Many teenagers have a thing for that place, so you up?'' Jimin asked with expecting eyes, as he sat up to look back at Taehyung.

Well, he was too stressed by the uni work as well as he wanted a good fuck, so why the hell not?

''Yup, let's get some ass..'' Taehyung sighed and Jimin jumped on him, throwing a few playful punches on his chest and jaw as they rolled on the grass laughing and giggling.

A buzzer went off in the background as both of the friends stood up, still panting and chuckling from their play fight. ''Let's go before Mr. sook whips our asses'' Jimin giggled as they ran off towards the hallway.