''GONE...''

WARNING: CONTAINS GORE.

''Taehyung..? Taehyung can you hear us son?''

The said boy blinks his eyes rapidly, trying to adjust to the bright hospital lights. The worried hushed voices around him did not reduce as he tried to search for the source of the voices.

''Tae bear! you scared me....'' 

And soft peck was placed on his forehead  by the lady as she leaned away with a warm teary smile. 

Taehyung eyes widened as tried to speak up the words which were stuck in his throat due to the heavy emotions and dryness. 

''Eom-Eomma...?'' 

''Taehyung...son..'' The man from the near corner of the room walked up to them. Taehyung's heart beat echoed in his ears as he saw his dad. When he was young people would always point out how Taehyung  inflicted so much of his dad. He cleared his throat  before speaking,

'' Appa..what's h-happening..you guys were-''

''You longed to see us didn't you?'' Taehyung's mother wiped the tears sliding down her cheeks. Her smile never left her face and the happy tears never stopped either.

''You have grown up to be such a handsome man Taehyung...we are so proud of you and Jin.'' Taehyung's dad states with confidence as he wraps his hands around his wife. 

''Just give yourself time and everything will be alright...you are a strong and a selfless man....just like your dad...'' Taehyung's mother boops her husband's nose who huffs dramatically.

Taehyung sobs with a smile on his face, seeing the couple in their own world. He  wanted to get up and wrap his arms around both of his parents and never let go.

''Take care of yourself Tae...we have to go now...'' Taehyung mother bends down again to leave a kiss on his forehead as his dad petted his hair. 

''We were and are always with you..'' The couple then started backing out as Taehyung helplessly watched them fading into the bright light at the end of the room. The white light started spreading throughout the room, making his eyes burn, but slowly the light turned  dimmer. 

Few background sounds echoed in his ears as his eyes rolled behind his closed  eyelids.

"Taehyung..I know you can hear me...try to open your eyes" The doctor's soft voice still sounded like stones hitting a metal to his brain.

His gaze was hazy but he could distinguish the silhouette of the doctor and another person who was hovering over his head.

Finally when his gaze cleared out, he could see the very familiar mop of  brown hair with a worried face was in his view as he tried his best to crack a smile. Jin released a sigh which he had been holding since the moment Taehyung had started  to stir. The nurses and the doctors did a short check up and appreciated Taehyung for being very brave with the whole situation.

Taehyung wanted to share his about his short meeting with his parents which he had when he wasn't awake.

He gestured Jin bend down closer to his face. The said man nodded his head and bent down, lowering his ear towards Taehyung's mouth. 

"You..you won't believe me but...our parents are really proud of us..as you always told me about how well we were doing...without them.." Taehyung said with his coarse voice. Jin looked at him with a very confused face, but held in the urge to bombard Taehyung with questions.

"Taehyung I-"

"Can we just forget about everything for some time? And I'm all good hyung..otherwise I won't  be talking to you." Taehyung  tried to lighten up the mood as Jin just shook his head with a grin.