''SHIPS IN THE NIGHT..''

(Third pov of Jungkook, 1 day before he met Taehyung.)

edited

''Okay Jungkook, you ready?''

Han Doyun, Jungkook's personal kickboxing instructor asked him as he stood behind him, massaging his shoulders to ease the stiff muscle. Jungkook nodded as his eyes were set on his opponent who was busy wearing a mouthguard.

His opponent seemed a bit younger than Jungkook, because of his slightly chubby and flushed cheeks which were squeezed together because of the helmet.

His instructor quickly noticed this and and slapped Jungkook's back as he walked and stood in front of him. He forcefully grabbed his shoulders making the younger's fiery eyes meet his.

''Control'' The instructor spoke with a warning tone as he deeply stared into Jungkook's doe pits.

''Depends''

Jungkook answered in a soft tone, but the instructor knew very well. Jungkook looked like a harmless child on the rink, well until you see his tattoos and muscles of course, which made him look more intimidating. But that wasn't the only thing. No matter whatever size or whatever amount of muscles his opponent had, Jungkook was the one to break their hands or their legs or maybe both. Once he had also knocked out a few teeth of the person with just a single punch because he had called him a kid and did not wear the mouthguard thinking that he would easily win against the ravenette.

Haha...

I wish someone could've told him earlier..

Anyways coming back...Jungkook was a beast..a beast looking for a chance to unleash itself and do whatever it wants to do.

''Jungkook...I'm warning you..'' Doyun again spoke with a warning tone. His voice more sharp and cold. But Jungkook didn't budge nor did he break the eye contact he was having with his instructor.

''Not today.''

''Isn't this what you told me for 3 days straight?'' His instructor asked, his grip on Jungkook's shoulder loosening a bit. For three days Jungkook was was beating the crap out of his opponents which happened in very rare cases, and by rare means when Jungkook was either super stressed or super hyped up or...super frustrated.

And today Jungkook was frustrated..

Very frustrated..

Just like yesterday and day before yesterday and two days before yesterday..

Fucking Kim Taehy-

''Seonsaengnim...haha..this is what you got me today?...a twink?'' Doyun just let out a defeated sigh as he went to the other side of the rink towards Jungkook's opponent who was also one of his student.

''Good luck..''Doyun said softly as he patted his back. He quickly glanced towards Jungkook, who was now staring blankly at his opponent. Soon the referee blew the whistle to indicate both the participants to walk into the rink.

Jungkook's opponent Ji-an who was called 'the breaker' in the whole kickboxing class, walked up closer to Jungkook, their foreheads almost touching. He stared at Jungkook with his so called intimidating eyes, which just fueled in Jungkook's itching palms under his hand wraps.

''Let's see how long you can stand on those feet.'' Ji-an smirked and bumped his fist with the ravenette's and walked back to his end of the rink.

''Sure..'' Jungkook just muttered to himself as he walked to his side and moving his shoulders in circular direction. Both the boys came in the centre again as the referee was giving the instructions.