JUST A HEADSHOT!

Jungkook didn't know where he was driving. He just kept taking random turns and roundabouts, the music in his car blasting on full volume. Since Jungkook had left Taehyung's university, he was not in his right senses from that point. 

''What the fuck is wrong with my dick?'' He yelled in annoyance, his voice getting buried down because of the music. After a last final turn, he reached an isolated road. He pressed down hard on the gas pedal as the BMW jerked forward and the engine vroomed, rolling in tremendous high speed . 

He drove on  for few more minutes until a small cliff came into his view. Jungkook peeked out of the car window, as slowed down his car and took a small left to reach out for the cliff. 

With a huff, he unbuckled his seatbelt and hoped out. Not bothering to close the door of the driver seat, he walked to the edge of the of the cliff and stared into wide sky. 

''AHHHHHHH KIM TAEHYUNGGGGGG'' 

The feeling he was getting about the blond confused Jungkook the most. It confused  him because, it made his blood rush directly to is dick, confused him because it made his chest constrict, confused him because the butterflies in his stomach wouldn't stop.

''I'm a fucking straight guy...'' His voice trailed off as his mind was again clouded but the blond boy.

 He had never felt this strong physical attraction towards  anyone, like ANYONE, the way he feels attracted towards the blond. He had numerous one night stands, flirted with many girls, etc.

But still....

 It was like Jungkook had Taehyung's image engraved in his head, and he just couldn't shake it off.

Yes, it's been a very small amount time and Jungkook was already smitten by Taehyung. 

''WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MEEEEEEEE'' the ravenette yelled with all his might till he felt his lungs constrict. He yearned to punch someone so bad, so that all his pent up frustration would flow out of his knuckles. 

''So what I can't punch anyone?...'' he mumbled with a slight pout as he jogged towards his scar and grabbed his gun under the driver's seat. He raised the gun towards the sky and fired three shots back to back, the sound resonating in his ears like a sensual pleasure. 

''Kinda better'' he sighed and leaned on the bonnet of the car. The sun had begun set, creating a beautiful orange-yellow hue in the sky, reflecting his milky skin. He sniffed slightly, feeling the coolness in his nostrils as he pushed back his raven bangs, which fell on his eyes. 

''This is a nice place to paint....should come here with Joo-'' His mumblings were disturbed by the ringing of his phone. He let out an audible sigh and pulled out his phone from his back pockets. 

''Yes Hyung..'' Jungkook spoke calming as he closed his eyes to bask into the pleasant orange heat by the setting sun. 

''Where are you?'' Yoongi asked from the other side. Small bickering noises could be heard in the background.

''In isolation, what happened hyung?'' Jungkook asked as he tried to focus on the small sounds which were surely Namjoon and Hoseok's.

''New Mission'' Yoongi rasped in his rich Daegu accent. ''You up?''

Jungkook licked his lips as a small smirk formed on them, making him look like a maniac. Perfect time to remove his remaining frustration.

''Always.''

''I've prepared the plan.'' Namjoon spoke as he let Holly scramble towards Yoongi. Namjoon got up from his chair and walked towards the kitchen, the other three boys knowing well, where they were going as the quickly got up to their feet and followed the 148 IQ boy.