''THE BEGINNING....''

''Therefore I announce that, Kim Daesung is arrested for attempted sexual abuse, his crime being a serious felony in the terms of law. Therefore, he will charged with thirty years of imprisonment.''

The judge loudly declared into the microphone as he got up to exit the court. The police officers were about to drag the soon-to-be prisoner, when he suddenly motioned them to stop. Another tall man walked up from front row, his eyes solely fixed on his brother whom he never in all these goddamn years expected to do something like this.

Something so shameful like this. So despicable.

''Daesung...wh-what..this is so unlike you...''The man croaked out as his tears slid across his cheeks, watching his brother in handcuffs and prison uniform. The man just stared at him with bored eyes, impatient to part ways from him.

''Jinwoo looked up to you as an inspiration...and look what you did to her...h-how can you do this to our own siste-''

''She is not my sister..' The handcuffed man tsked and smirked. The other man just stared at him with wide blow eyes which portrayed pure horror.

''Y-You are crazy! Don't you remember? Appa's dearest friend had rendered her to us when she was literally six years old, and also because he trusted us! when she was literally six years old. She was like our own family member since then!''

''And I was in love with her...since then..'' The man finished as he whipped his gaze in front, eyeing the long hallway which lead to the exit.

''Never thought you would stoop so low to prove your so-called love..'' The man just whispered in disgust and amusement, unable to talk to bring up his voice which was heavily caught up in his throat. His own biological brother doing such kind of deed was enough to keep him in distress throughout his life.

''I will comeback for her...just for her ...she will and has to be mine...and if she has married that..that sangwoo fucker...I will kill him and take her with me...'' Daesung spoke with a subtle smirk. ''That's my promise to her..'' Daesung stared behind his brother , where a small figure sat on the bench, head hung low. With one last glare towards his elder brother, he quickly nudged the police as they walked with him to the end...not giving a chance for his brother to reply to his threatening promise.

The man who was also the elder brother of the prisoner, just rubbed his palms on his face, trying to stop the tears which continued leaking out of his almond eyes.

''O-Oppa...''

A small meek voice was heard from the far end behind him and he just was not read to face that innocent person yet.

''Oppa..I'm okay..''

The man completely lost it when he felt an arm snake around his own..as if seeking for security and care. He quickly turned and his eyes just couldn't stop the tears which he was trying to hold on from such a long time. There, stood Jinwoo with her face littered with small bruises on her cheeks and throat and tear filled dark doe eyes. She look like the beautiful porcelain doll which was trying to keep itself together after falling from such a great height.

''Ji-Jinwoo...I'm so sorry..I-..''

''Oppa..I'm okay..don't worry please..'' The frail girl cut him off with her wavering voice as she buried her head into the man's chest. He couldn't do anything but gently wrap his arms around her shoulder, to calm down her shaking body...

''Oppa...he said he will come back...I'm so scared..'' The girl sniffled as she pressed her head more into the man's chest. The man's arms tightened around the girl, who shook violently as she sobbed into her brother's chest.