''FUCK...ALREADY?!..''

WARNING: Mention of homophobia and assault.

''Taehyung, should I carry you to your apartment?'' Jungkook asked, his doe eyes wide in genuine concern. Taehyung unbuckled his seat belt and looked up to see his..

lover? was Jungkook his lover now?

Taehyung winced as the pain poked him again in his rare as Jungkook pressed on the brake. Sighing for the nth time he shook his head without making the oh-so-affecting eye contact with the innocent-not-so-innocent yet luring doe pits of the ravenette.

Jungkook gently held the boy's wrist making him halt his movements.

''Why aren't you looking at me?'' the ravenette asked nervously, his thoughts flicking to the day when Taehyung had straight up told him that the kiss they shared that night when Taehyung was drunk was a mistake.

''I will see you soon Jungkook.'' Taehyung looked at him, his smile washing off all the surfacing thoughts.

''How soon?'' Jungkook smiled and tugged at his wrist, pulling the boy close and making him stay for some more time.

Some more time..

Taehyung's smile faltered a bit as he stared into those dark eyes, his heart repeating the same shit which he felt this morning while he was gazing at the ravenette's peaceful face which appeared a bit glazed due to the sunlight.

''Soon...'' Taehyung smiled brightly and kissed the ravenette's forehead. Jungkook closed his eyes, focusing on how Taehyung warm lips felt on his skin making him feel those tingles again.

Gosh, what's happening?

'Why would I do that?'  ''I will get going now..'' Taehyung gulped audibly and got out of the car, trying not clench his ass with his own hands due to the pain.

Jungkook watched the brunette limping away and hear him mumble until he managed to get to the elevator.

''Gosh I'm so whipped..'' Jungkook fumbled with the car keys, the silly smile never leaving his lips until he realized what he had just said to himself. His eyes widened, hands tightly gripping the steering.

''Fuck...already?''

''Hyung.''

Taehyung called out as he removed his shoes. The apartment was unusually quiet, since Jin is always watching netflix, munching on crisps or cooking something. He walked into the kitchen, checking the fridge for some cold water.

''Uncle?'' Taehyung called out again but there was no reply. Where did they go though?

Something feels off..

''Hyung?'' Taehyung called out again as he scanned the small note board near the fridge where Jin and him would use to leave notes when they would go out or if were returning home late.

''No note either...'' The boy mumbled as he fished out his phone to call his brother. Jin never left the house without leaving a note or a texting him about his errands. He quickly dialed his number, feet tapping impatiently on the floor

''The number you have dialed does not exist.''

''What? Hyung?'' Taehyung dashed into Jin's room, heart palpating and gaze unsteady.

''What..happened here...'' Taehyung gazed at the room which was clean and organized except bed which was almost broken in between.

There was a hint of blood on the cream colored pillows and the sheets were scattered carelessly.

BENEATH THIS MAN (TAEKOOK)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें