''ATTRACTION AND DIZZYNESS...''

(a small reference will be needed from ch. 13...so that you come to know about the characters) 

''Bitch..'' 

The man threw the glass across the room, which shattered into tiny shards from slamming against the wall. He quickly grabbed the heavy glass bottle with clear amber liquid and grabbed another glass from the shelf. With shay hands, he poured the liquid in the glass and adding an ice cube from the bucket. 

''She is not dead..she is alive..my..m-my Jinwoo is still alive.'' The tall man muttered to himself as he gulped down the alcohol in one go. He was now used to the bitter taste of the liquid..drinking to relive the memories he had created with her. 

Jinwoo...

He thought she was dead...gone from this world..from his life...and he would just gulp down the heavy alcohol, to calm down his nerves who screamed for her presence..

But today, after complete nine years of assumption of her being dead, he wasn't sombre anymore..he was celebrating..she was alive..she was still safe and sound...

''Only if that BASTARD SANGWOO WAS FUCKING DEAD EVEN BEFORE HE SAW HER!..'' He screamed and gripped the glass tighter..face going red with rage and pain. 

And suddenly he smirked. He smirked and loosened his grip on the glass, quietly chuckling to himself. He slightly rubbed his forefinger on his lips as he got up and walked towards the huge window in the room. The room was lit in dark LED lights of red and blue...creating a misty mood. 

''Afterall it was me who killed him...hahaha..'' The man burst out into laughter and gripped the window sill to balance himself, his deep voice echoing in the whole room. 

And as if he had a sudden determination...his laughter faded, replaced with harsh breathing.

''I will find you...my Jinwoo...let's see how long can you hide, especially now that I have discovered that you are...alive..and this time..no one can fucking stop me from getting you....no one..''

 His gruff voice matched his slightly red eyes, staring out at the pitch darkness outside his window, as the moonlight reflected the fine lines on his face. No doubt, the man was old, but he had aged like fine wine...

But little does anyone know? his deeds were were nothing but black..black as the pitch darkness outside the room's window. 

''You slept in the gym again..'' Hoseok sighed as he struggled with the younger to slump him on his back, so that he could carry the boy to his room. Jungkook grunted in his sleep but soon wrapped his arms around Hoseok's shoulder to get comfortable.

He quickly climbed up the stairs, squirming time to time when Jungkook's warm breath hit the side of his neck. ''Yah Jungkookah ! that tickles!'' Hoseok squealed loudly as the younger purposely blew air on his Hyung's skin.

Hoseok quickly came out from the tunnel, deciding to close it after he settles Jungkook in his room. 

''Hello...is anybody home?..Yoongi hyung?..'' Jimin called out from the front door, and suddenly the door was opened by Namjoon. 

''Oh Jimin! hi there! what brings you here?''

''Oh I just came by to give some documents to Yoongi Hyung. Is he home?'' 

Namjoon smiled before nodding towards the boy and letting him in. Both the boys walked and Jimin couldn't help but gaze at the paintings which hung along the walls. He didn't really get to see the house while he was here with Taehyung, being completely drunk.